What 2020 Games Are You Excited For?

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
2019 is like, halfway over, and there are multiple games that'll be coming out next year.

Ones I can name off the top of my head is Borderlands 3, Cyberpunk 2077, and Dying Light 2.

Looking online I saw Watch Dogs : Legion and Minecraft Dungeons.

Personally I'm looking forward to Dying Light 2, and have been playing the first game recently!

What about you guys?

Elateam

Fish and Chips Salesperson
Probably won't happen but I'm hoping for a Gen 4 Pokémon remake anyways. It probably won't be better than the original though. Ever since Gen 6 the games have become meh at best, they're just way too easy to beat and they've been cracking down on the good fan-made ones for a few years now :(((

Also Paradox better make Victoria 3.

Suryae

Dismembered
Bannerlord! Can't wait raiding impoverished peasants and pissing off lords for the fun of it.

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
I want Legend of Zelda Breath of The Wild 2 to come out, but some dreams may not come true.

Elateam

Fish and Chips Salesperson
Bannerlord! Can't wait raiding impoverished peasants and pissing off lords for the fun of it.

I have a hunch they'll push back the release again. First they said it was 2017, then late 2018 and now it's next year? At the rate it's going, the first meme for the game is the release date itself.

Mizu

Victoria 3... I will stop memeing. Most of the games I look forward to are already out and I just look forward to updates. An example being EU4.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Of damn course, Cyberpunk 2077 and System Shock. I'mma heavy sci-fi cyberpunk fan, you see.

Mizu

Hey, they have a secret project their revealing in the last quarter... Just got to believe it's Vic 3
Imma keep hoping and memeing... One day we will get vicky 3. One day.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
Code Vein for ps4
Want to get into the Trails of Cold Steel series but the third one just came out or will next month and I haven't even played the first 2 so I wouldn't understand anything since the story is continuous.
Also anything for EU4 since I still play that more than anything.

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Rune Factory 5, RF4 was released 7 years ago. Most of the fanbase thought the series wasn't going to get continued.