What are some insults for kids?

doravg

103/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
Personally, I found that kids find munchkins very insulting. I mean, most of them want to be considered grown-ups. And suddenly, someone comes to them and calls them small and adorable. I got insulted when I got called the Bulgarian equivalent of munchkin, when I was growing up. Looking back, now I know that wanting to grow-up faster was stupid of me...

LilTV1155

Yes, though not your 'traditional' teacher (the one who can't be approached easily, or keeps his distance from his students). I dive with my students to hell, if need be.
Interesting.
Hopefully not like the Reddit's types of teachers.

D

Deleted member 54065

Interesting.
Hopefully not like the Reddit's types of teachers.
I'm not familiar with Reddit teachers, though.

But yeah, I meant that literally. Even lost a job defending a student from his rapist.

LilTV1155

I'm not familiar with Reddit teachers, though.
I listened to Reddit talk about Crazy School Things. One of them involved a friendly teacher in a religious school. He got too friendly with his students and things went down south with one of them. The "friendly" teacher married the pregnant student's mother to hide the pregnancy.
It was a crazy story and quite disturbing to think of it.
But yeah, I meant that literally. Even lost a job defending a student from his rapist.
That is shocking and also sound like another story from Reddit talk about Shit Schools.

D

Deleted member 54065

I listened to Reddit talk about Crazy School Things. One of them involved a friendly teacher in a religious school. He got too friendly with his students and things went down south with one of them. The "friendly" teacher married the pregnant student's mother to hide the pregnancy.
It was a crazy story and quite disturbing to think of it.

That is shocking and also sound like another story from Reddit talk about Shit Schools.
Ah those stories, I see.

It's a common occurence inside schools. They just don't tell it frequently. Or they treat it as some sort of urban legend.

In my case (which I also told before here), it was a male teacher who would force our male students--especially the athletes under him--to have sex with him.

There are rumors, but we can't do anything because no one would speak against him.

Then, one time, a student approached me asking for help. His friend in club got molested by that person, he took them to a celebration (unsanctioned by the school), made the child drunk, and raped him. I reported to our guidance, but due to our guidance being incompetent, she passed the responsibility to me to update the child's case, which I promptly did.

I earned the anger of our principal because of that. And she refused to help me when the said rapist wanted/threatened to kill me. She also let slip that person, using a technicality for him to avoid arrest for criminal charges.

Because of that, and the parent was too afraid of that rapist because our guidance left her to have a talk with the rapist, I was forced to quit my first teaching job due to the danger.

That man resides nearby our school, and he's got a lot of 'friends' outside that can sabotage my motorcycle. He's resigned alright, but I'm afraid his influence is still around, after all, money always works.

In my observation, school is 'normal on the outside, rotten on the outside'. It's a cause for my disillusionment. The school's 'terror teachers' stories are just the tip of the iceberg. 😂🤣

Addendum: I got a lot of school 'horror' stories, not only those that involves teachers, but also, parents or their relatives.

If I listed those down, it'll be a long thread discussion. But yes, I guess you have an idea of how disillusioned I am.

Did I left school? Nah. I just took a law course and went back. Now my colleagues in my new workplace can't do shit under my nose since they are aware the students can ask help (legal) from me.

Last edited by a moderator:

LilTV1155

In my observation, school is 'normal on the outside, rotten on the outside'. It's a cause for my disillusionment. The school's 'terror teachers' stories are just the tip of the iceberg.
Reasonable. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if more of those students go on a public rampage in those kinds of schools.
But why is there no report to the police regarding assaults on minors at that time?
Did I left school? Nah. I just took a law course and went back. Now my colleagues in my new workplace can't do shit under my nose since they are aware the students can ask help (legal) from me.
:s_smile:(y)

D

Deleted member 54065

Reasonable. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if more of those students go on a public rampage in those kinds of schools.
But why is there no report to the police regarding assaults on minors at that time?

:s_smile:(y)
Money.

And the sheer laziness not to report anything because it's a hassle for them. As for my principal's case, she let 48 hours pass, enough time for technicalities, so that the police can't arrest the guy. Or, the child's parents--being illiterate--can be bought by money and/or solicit some empathy (even though their child got raped).

And no, compared to American schools, we don't do shootings here. Students are taught to be obedient to a fault, and if someone is thinking of going on a rampage and shoot, they got no money to buy guns.

D

Deleted member 54065

Sound like a high level of fancy education or boot camp?
Heh, you have no idea of how stupid and unreasonable my country's education system is. 😂

And now, it's even getting better (not), with the new administration assigning a lunatic at the helm.

D

Deleted member 54065

Now you just made me curious what country has that kind of education system. Is it UK?

A lunatic?
The country that recently elected a convicted thief and tax evader (the son of our infamous dictator) as its president and a lunatic (the daughter of our mysoginist and incompetent sitting president) as its vice president.

Pretty easy to search in Google. I'd be amazed if you can't find which country it is.

Awasti

In my case (which I also told before here), it was a male teacher who would force our male students--especially the athletes under him--to have sex with him.
My school had these kind of rumours too,
Like there was a maths teacher who used to take extra classes for students who paid him, and there were rumours like how he asked boys to have sex with him or used to touch them inappropriately.
He later got suspended for a month because teachers weren't allowed to take
paid extra classes.
The country that recently elected a convicted thief and tax evader (the son of our infamous dictator) as its president and a lunatic (the daughter of our mysoginist and incompetent sitting president) as its vice president.

Pretty easy to search in Google. I'd be amazed if you can't find which country it is.
Phillippines?

D

Deleted member 54065

My school had these kind of rumours too,
Like there was a maths teacher who used to take extra classes for students who paid him, and there were rumours like how he asked boys to have sex with him or used to touch them inappropriately.
He later got suspended for a month because teachers weren't allowed to take
paid extra classes.
Good for your school. Mine escaped.

Phillippines?
Where else can you find a country so idiotic, they vote back the unrepentant family that plundered them for years, believing in stories about fake gold and fake history and the legacies of USAID (credit-grabbed by this family), and blame all the results of their bad decisions on the politicians that actually help them?

MARCOS-MALAKAS-MAGANDA_COVER_SEPT2018 (1).jpg

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I don't insult them. I simply loosen the leash on my Pitbull.