What are The Forbidden Topics And How To Tread Along The Line Without Actually Crossing Them?

kayenhere1

Necrophilia, Bestiality, Suicide, Racism, Sexism, Racial Supremecy, Depression, Gore... Basically, I wished to know which is allowed and to what extent?

I wished to write short stories filled with suffering and a lot of darker topics, and how should I go with it without actually getting takedown? I knew that I, myself, did not encourage bestiality or necrophilia with my work, but is it still allowed to have an insane character that is necrophilia, or paedophilia? Do I have to write a disclaimer that I did not encourage the act, or do I have to express myself through the narration that it is indeed a bad practice?

Is writing about them okay in the term of the rules of the merch Hub? I'm more of a true neutral narrative that never judged any characters and kind of telling the story as best fortnite objectively as possible. So, is the mere mentions of them allowed? If the story is centre on the mental state of those people, is the story still allowed?

Just a question for future reference, I was not sure about any of this because the guideline seemed a little too fluid and is open to some interpretation.
When it comes to things related to sex, such as Necrophilia, Bestiality, Rape, ect. I'd avoid writing about the act in detail but I don't think there's anything really wrong with having a character that has either done or been the receiver of one of those things. but I would put a warning somewhere just for people who either want to avoid those things or have trauma related to them.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
That being said, while it might be allowed, it doesn't mean readers want to read that. So if you wanted to write a story where all white people were enslaved and you wrote it as a utopia, well, expect the 1 star ratings.

DDTStudios

I usually stay in the safe zone. I don't like treading along those lines.