What are the various titles users can obtain? How to get them? eg. (Member, Author, Well-Known Author)

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
So I noticed that there are various different title people can get on the site. Out of curiousity,

(1) What are all the known titles? So far I see (Member, Author, Well-Known Author)

(2) How does one get these titles? Well-Known Author seems mysterious. I can't figure out what metric gives that title. Viewcounts, time, readers, # of series, # of chapters, I cannot seem to figure out the pattern to acquire that title.

TLCsDestiny

I believe once you put out your own book, you become an Author. Then, if you have about 3/4 books, you become a Well-Known Author.
It happened automatically for me so I wouldn't know how to change it

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
The arcane mystery of titles is something probably only Tony and his cabal know.

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
I believe once you put out your own book, you become an Author. Then, if you have about 3/4 books, you become a Well-Known Author.
It happened automatically for me so I wouldn't know how to change it

It's mysterious indeed. So this one story has a million views and like 1700 readers. In my mind that is a Well-Known Author but they are only an Author.

If it really works by the number of series rather than other values I could write the best story ever and not be Well-Known. Anyways, maybe in the future we could have some semi-custom titles if we earn them somehow. Like I would earn the right to becoming a 'Villainess Author' if I managed to get in the top 100 ranking for the 'villainess noble girls' tag or something. That would be mega-fun and rewarding.

keitaro-sempai

The First Will's Origin
My novel is in top 3 dishonest protagonist tag. That makes me a dishonest author? xD

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Yup! Well-known author is definitely by the number of series!

I believe it's five!