What are top fanfictions or original work on the this site?

ImperfectlyPerfect

I know that some authors even if they are readers like myself just decide to write a fabrication of one your favorite stories are usually amateurs but I've read some fan fictions with some really good word choice, grammar , plot development etc like that of actual novels so I was just wondering your top picks?

Napelynn

Mob Without System in Naruto World by @CrusadeAgainstFurries

This one is pretty good! It’s also the only one I read though...

WasatchWind

Writer, musician, creator of worlds
I know that some authors even if they are readers like myself just decide to write a fabrication of one your favorite stories are usually amateurs but I've read some fan fictions with some really good word choice, grammar , plot development etc like that of actual novels so I was just wondering your top picks?
I'm a terrible judge of that. All I know is that on the main site I write fanfic and original fantasy off the beaten path of the site, in a style more similar to traditional genre norms.

I'm rather biased, because my opinion of what's good on the site will always be off the beaten path stuff, because everything is genderbend isekai litrpg.

Sylvie

Those days are gone, now the memory's on the wall
These sort of things usually depend a lot on one's taste but I'll drop a few that I really liked.

RE: Trailer Trash - Amazing writing and an equally amazing main character with very human motivations. Watching her change her life slowly but surely is a very gratifying experience.

Cinnamon Bun: A Wholesome LitRPG - if you are looking for some lighthearted book to raise improve your mood, this is the one. It has good writing and really fun interpretation of an adventurous girl.

From the System with Love: A Quick Transmigration Story - A very nice novel where the protagonist is on top of things trying to get the desired outcome to save the timeline and earn herself a few benefits along the way. Again has pretty good writing.

Second Chances - A man gets a chance to relive his life when he goes and expresses his grievances at a bar. The only issue is whether he gets to keep his new life? Does he even want to, considering he is now a girl? He has to complete a mission to keep his new life. Will he give up the mission and go back to his old life despite knowing it could harm someone or will he choose to complete it and stay? Do I need to mention that this too has good writing.....

Some other great stories Mouikkai Musume , I Didn’t Even Want to Live, But God Forced Me to Reincarnate! ,Lolified ~ Restarting Back to Ten Years Old , Upside Down and Azarinth Healer.

I'll stay away from recommending fanfictions because usually they depend upon how much you like the original work if you have even read or seen it.

Kenjona

These sort of things usually depend a lot on one's taste but I'll drop a few that I really liked.

RE: Trailer Trash - Amazing writing and an equally amazing main character with very human motivations. Watching her change her life slowly but surely is a very gratifying experience.

Cinnamon Bun: A Wholesome LitRPG - if you are looking for some lighthearted book to raise improve your mood, this is the one. It has good writing and really fun interpretation of an adventurous girl.

From the System with Love: A Quick Transmigration Story - A very nice novel where the protagonist is on top of things trying to get the desired outcome to save the timeline and earn herself a few benefits along the way. Again has pretty good writing.

Second Chances - A man gets a chance to relive his life when he goes and expresses his grievances at a bar. The only issue is whether he gets to keep his new life? Does he even want to, considering he is now a girl? He has to complete a mission to keep his new life. Will he give up the mission and go back to his old life despite knowing it could harm someone or will he choose to complete it and stay? Do I need to mention that this too has good writing.....

Some other great stories Mouikkai Musume , I Didn’t Even Want to Live, But God Forced Me to Reincarnate! ,Lolified ~ Restarting Back to Ten Years Old , Upside Down and Azarinth Healer.

I'll stay away from recommending fanfictions because usually they depend upon how much you like the original work if you have even read or seen it.

Love RE: Trailer Trash (reading it on Royal Road); I have been hoping the Author would post more chapters, but alas! Might look at some of your other selections.