What are your favorite weapons, techniques, magic, or even fictional powers?

ChaosGodOfJashin

The Chaos God of The Towers
For mine my favorite weapons is the Murasama blade that was wielded by one of my favorite character of all time Jetstream Sam or Samuel Rodrigues.

My favorite techniques in particular is Miyamoto Musashi's sword techniques from Baki and real life.

My favorite magic in particular revolved around the concept of 'Gravity Magic' in general and how each the respective stories used the concept.

For fictional powers It has to go to the Ope Ope no Mi with the user Trafalgar D. Water Law. I truly just love the unique effects of it and how the character itself is using it.

Honorable mentions to: Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist by Silverfang from One Punch Man, Naginata with my favorite user Edward Newgate, the Gura Gura no Mi with the same user Edward Newgate, King's Engine from King One Punch Man, the Giga Drill from Gurren Lagann.

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
Weapon- The gristle gun (Existenz) and Lawgiver (Judge Dredd)

Techniques- Whatever the elder scrolls did in Morrowind hand to hand

Magic- Necromancy (I'm an edgy lil shit)

Fictional Powers- Mind manipulation that actually works.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I like healing powers.

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
Weapon: Murasame, the one hit sword from Akama ga kill

Favorite technique: I don't know may techniques, so I'll just say two-handed style like you

Magic: Time magic

Fictional power: immortality. A bit generic, but I like seeing all the things that can be done with an immortal being

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
For mine my favorite weapons is the Murasama blade that was wielded by one of my favorite character of all time Jetstream Sam or Samuel Rodrigues.

My favorite techniques in particular is Miyamoto Musashi's sword techniques from Baki and real life.

My favorite magic in particular revolved around the concept of 'Gravity Magic' in general and how each the respective stories used the concept.

For fictional powers It has to go to the Ope Ope no Mi with the user Trafalgar D. Water Law. I truly just love the unique effects of it and how the character itself is using it.

Honorable mentions to: Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist by Silverfang from One Punch Man, Naginata with my favorite user Edward Newgate, the Gura Gura no Mi with the same user Edward Newgate, King's Engine from King One Punch Man, the Giga Drill from Gurren Lagann.
Instant action. Potentializes all possibilities