What are your funny voicemails?

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I got a death threat from a telescammer. He said he was going to rip my heart out.

Before that, I was just doing my usual routine when a telescammer calls. I sing this:
And then say, "Thank you for calling rate my song dot com."
And then I start singing the song that gets on everybody's nerves.

That particular telescammer kept calling and calling and sang along with me for a bit. I finally got sick of him and just turned my phone off. Then he left the death threat voicemails.

Lord_Drakonus

Connoisseur of Degeneracy
I got a death threat from a telescammer. He said he was going to rip my heart out.

Before that, I was just doing my usual routine when a telescammer calls. I sing this:
And then say, "Thank you for calling rate my song dot com."
And then I start singing the song that gets on everybody's nerves.

That particular telescammer kept calling and calling and sang along with me for a bit. I finally got sick of him and just turned my phone off. Then he left the death threat voicemails.
LMAO

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Oh, voicemail... That thing that nobody uses in my country~

Only times I receive voicemails are when my grandma calls me and I don't pick up, because she is bad using the phone and she takes a while to cancel the call. By the time she is done finding the button to end it, the recording already said all the stuff "Leave a message after the beep 'beep'"... Which makes her leave a voicemail that is a few seconds long and that has no sound whatsoever.