What are your plans for the summer?

• Thread starter Deleted member 45782
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45782

My first goal is something that I really, really hope to reach. 2nd is finishing a four year old painting. 3rd is maybe writing again. What are your plans this summer?

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
Be productive in either art, writing, animation or RL. I never started working on animation for a long time, I kinda been neglecting training my art skills and been too lazy to write a new chapter.

So, I'm hopeful that I can be rested enough to start working on either of those but considering my terrible stamina stat.... meh?

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
i will masturbate furiously and write at least one chapter per week. i am not joking. I'm already starting work on my third chapter this month. for reference, my dick looks like a charred branch in a forest fire and each chapter I write consists at least 6k words.

Underload

The summer's here? Gosh! I thought we were still in November! About the time I whip out my gun and fire some shots!

explorer

i will masturbate furiously and write at least one chapter per week. i am not joking. I'm already starting work on my third chapter this month. for reference, my dick looks like a charred branch in a forest fire and each chapter I write consists at least 6k words.
damn

Merritt

My goal is to finish the first book of my series. This will be my first time publishing my writing and I'm very excited to see how it does.

peelsdeeni

The Unoriginal Disappointment
I'm trying to cut back on my coffee intake in the hopes of I dunno, sleeping. I sleep like literally twice a week for maybe 3hrs at a time. I've recently finished a 450 ish chapter novel on SH. Now what am I supposed to do? Hang out with friends? Go "outside"? Only "normal" people have friends and go outside. I'm not a "normal" people. I'm a "drown my self with coffee and regret and thoughts about why I was born and why my parents couldn't have used a goddamn condom or maybe not have children at all" type of person.
Don't sit on the poor babies! >.<
My parents told me that when I was a baby I was the one sitting on you, not the other way around. They even had a picture of me climbing on top of my dad's head and sitting on it from when I was like, 1 or something.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I'm trying to cut back on my coffee intake in the hopes of I dunno, sleeping. I sleep like literally twice a week for maybe 3hrs at a time. I've recently finished a 450 ish chapter novel on SH. Now what am I supposed to do? Hang out with friends? Go "outside"? Only "normal" people have friends and go outside. I'm not a "normal" people. I'm a "drown my self with coffee and regret and thoughts about why I was born and why my parents couldn't have used a goddamn condom or maybe not have children at all" type of person.
I hope you can fix your sleep! That's definitely horrible for your health! >.<
My parents told me that when I was a baby I was the one sitting on you, not the other way around. They even had a picture of me climbing on top of my dad's head and sitting on it from when I was like, 1 or something.
Must be a cute picture~