What Author Would You Like To See Return?

Kumiho

Eugh eig
What author who has gone on a hiatus, stopped writing or just disappeared, would you like to see return and start writing again.

rain-090

Nerodith

They left their story on hiatus and then vanished from the face of the earth. Rumor says they are still alive, but no official word has been given.

Sola-sama

Human Supremacist • African Warlord
*points to myself*

I'll get there... I'll fix this work schedule one day...
obi-wan-of-course-i-know-him-hes-me.jpg

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
mytruthaboutlife from FanFiction.Net. He (She?) used to post this Ghost Hunt fanfic for a while, Haunting Life, about the continued ghost-hunting adventures of Mai Taniyama with the SPR group headed by Naru from the Ghost Hunt anime.

Lorelliad

If you love me, tie my hair 🎵
Myself, although I am working on a series rn. It's just that the feeling of "I will see this novel through" hasn't come to me yet.

ACertainPassingUser

CrusadeAgainstFurries

His Naruto jokes were the best

Unfortunately his crusade against furries failed, or so they say.

----------------------------------

But seriously, writing jokes/comedy is rather hard compared to usual plot. And makin people laugh depends too much on the audiences.

I like jokes and Im inspired to write jokes, but I'm not a funny guy. My joke writing is more of repetitive insult that's repeated to much, it becomes unfunny.

plus the reaction between characters simply not realistic nor supporting the jokes. Not to mention too much details and the joke would ends up being explained before even being shown.

and one of my sickness, Long writing disease. It's hard to stop writing long-winded detail with

Btw, please someone try to summarize my comment if you can. I want to see how I can shorten my comment.

Last edited: