What Author Would You Like To See Return?

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Patrick Rothfuss... Where the hell is "The Door of Stone" Rothfuss? It's been 10 flicking years! Same for George R.R.Martin where's my The Winds of Winter?
Abandon all hope, ye who enter here
i didnt know that author died... damn, it was cheezy but i liked that anime
Was one of my most liked anime alongside familiar of zero. That author died too but at least his series finished by another author thanks to notes left behind, but Stigma got none of that. Smh.
maaan Odo and one piece better not leave me hanging like that did.

DeviousColony69

What author who has gone on a hiatus, stopped writing or just disappeared, would you like to see return and start writing again.
Light Tuchihi (Cautious Hero). No news of new volumes in his work and he leaves us with a goddamn cliffhanger in his latest WN series.

and Nidome No Yuusha author. This guy also leaves his work in a cliffhanger state and is in a hiatus for 3 years.

I ain't gonna die yet until I see the ending of their works lol

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I have an opposite problem. Kazuma Kamachi, but not because he isn't writing. Rather because he keeps making more books to the point that I wish he would hurry up and finish. Over 70 books for a single series is enough. That said, it doesn't look like his series is gonna end soon.

Last edited:

Africanchieftainsson

Last in line of succession
SimonSaysWrite
He made a series about fucking slimes until they developed human emotions. A guilty pleasure and one of the best smut novels I've read on this cursed website.
Me reading this and laughing insanely like: 😆 What the actual f*ck! There really is nothing new under the sun

sam9501

XeroDK and Seraphione from “The Slime and the Bounded Starsail” and “Fallen Princess: The Dukes Familiar is a Witch

XeroDK didn’t end on a cliffhanger or anything but he/she ended book one saying there would be a small break until next year and hasn’t returned 😔

But Seraphione just sort of stopped in the middle of an action scene and just hasn’t gotten to it. It was weird cause they came back and posted a few chapters then stopped again.

WeissBlatt

I am become hiatus
Me. At this rate I will grow old before even writing 1/6 of my planned novels.

I have an opposite problem. Kazuma Kamachi, but not because he isn't writing. Rather because he keeps making more books to the point that I wish he would hurry up and finish. Over 70 books for a single series is enough. That said, it doesn't look like his series is gonna end soon.
LOL, I gave up on Index after NT ended. I'll just stick to his shorter series.

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
One Piece author?

minionlover

Buriedinwork

He wrote this addictive cocaine:
and basically said "Fuck it, Imma dip" Right when shit started getting REAL good.