• 2. Dance

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • 3. Sculpt

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • 4. Poetry

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters

Bristlecone

You died in a car accident ... or so it seems.
Your body appears in an empty void with a person in front of you.
“Mortal of Earth, I have chosen you to extend my faith in another world“ Goddess
Summing it up, she will give you an Art System (with levels experience and skills) and send you to a cultivation world. The goal is to create a church of her there, which will also be an art academy (all graduates from that academy will also be awarded a system). When it is complete and functioning for five years, you will be sent back to your world safe and sound.
As a goddess of art, she can only give one of the following OP skills.

1. Music. You can play any instrument and sing any song perfectly (sound will be your weapon)
2. Dance. Your movements will be as charming as possible and you will have unlimited stamina (body reinforcement will be your weapon)
3. Sculpt. Your hands will have perfect dexterity and any material will be soft like clay in your hands (golems will be your weapons)
4. Poetry. Fast writing, perfect grammar in any language and improved intelligence (everything that is written with your blood will appear in reality for a limited time)

“It will be a dangerous world, so choose wisely“ Goddess

*As a bonus, the skills that don't require magic will remain with you when returning to earth.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
You died in a car accident ... or so it seems.
Your body appears in an empty void with a person in front of you.
“Mortal of Earth, I have chosen you to extend my faith in another world“ Goddess
Summing it up, she will give you an Art System (with levels experience and skills) and send you to a cultivation world. The goal is to create a church of her there, which will also be an art academy (all graduates from that academy will also be awarded a system). When it is complete and functioning for five years, you will be sent back to your world safe and sound.
As a goddess of art, she can only give one of the following OP skills.

1. Music. You can play any instrument and sing any song perfectly (sound will be your weapon)
2. Dance. Your movements will be as charming as possible and you will have unlimited stamina (body reinforcement will be your weapon)
3. Sculpt. Your hands will have perfect dexterity and any material will be soft like clay in your hands (golems will be your weapons)
4. Poetry. Fast writing, perfect grammar in any language and improved intelligence (everything that is written with your blood will appear in reality for a limited time)

“It will be a dangerous world, so choose wisely“ Goddess

*As a bonus, the skills that don't require magic will remain with you when returning to earth.
I'm tempted between Music and Sculpting.
'-'
Poetry sounds like it would be painful, what with the bl??d thing.
@w@
Dance would mean always having to move, which means you'd be scuppered if you got tied up.
>w<

Thinking on it, Music would probably be the best option since - unless you were in a vacuum - you'd be able to use sound anywhere. It's also nice to listen to.
:blob_melt:

X

SailusGebel

Dance. I don't care about body reinforcement or anything like that. I simply want to be good at dancing. I always envied those people who were able to dance as I'm very clumsy.

Southdog

Caustic, handle with caution
I choose dancing and use my infinite stamina to teach the world how to square dance. If I can bring along a copy of Footloose, bangers, cause I'll also show my Isekai cultivation world Kevin Bacon

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
Dance. If the world is dangerous, being able to physically survive and run away is the best option.
Music is a good secondary, since it has high offensive capability. But I can't 'play' a glass cannon.
Both options are amazing once you return to earth as a career, but music is slightly better long term.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Poetry, because of 儒家 (scholar) in xianxia has proven to be OP. With words becoming reality sounds cool.

In 大奉大更人, the scholar class has this skill called 德行 (Virtue), or as those who mock the scholars for using their word power to alter reality.

In 剑来, a powerful scholar can gain his 本命名 (True Name) which can be used to create sanctuaries or even straight up as a weapon of destruction. Due to the words itself possessing power, it can do a lot of reality warping shit.

Last edited:

mcchicken99

As a guitar player, 1. I'll fight my enemies while shredding with max distortion.

D

Deleted member 45782

Music. Much faster than sculpting and feels much easier reach fame and success with singng/playing instruments. People will flock to music and dancing but poetry and sculpting? Maybe not as much. Plus dancing but without music just doesn't feel it hits the same...Sounds good if can send soundwaves off your music too.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Sculpt a giant mecha and use spiral energy to destroy the fabric of the universe and break through reality into a non-cultivation fantasy world.

blanksphere

I'll write up an OP goddess to give me more OP abilities.
Sorry, I cheated the cheat.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
|.o)
Are people ignoring the fact that the writing things into reality requires your bl**d?
@w@
You only have so much of it.

X

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
|.o)
Are people ignoring the fact that the writing things into reality requires your bl**d?
@w@
You only have so much of it.

X
To be fair, unless it requires an absurd amount, it would only take a pinprick on the finger and then you you could start writing. You could even just mix it with normal ink, and write with that. Do the blood donor thing, but keep it for yourself.

In exchange, you can write 'Dragon' and destroy a city. Or 'Wall' and protect a city. It's probably the most OP of the abilities, until you get back to Earth. Then you're going to be a starving artist, lol. Or you'd have to get a patron, I guess?