What did I do wrong?

Ymadthepirate

Professional Bitch Faggot in da house
Hare show ratings.JPG

jesus good to know I'm aggressively Mid

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Look, I hate to say it, and I really hate to say it, but you just aren't that funny.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Afaik OP's 15 he's basically rapid firing shitposts and throwaway threads until it all eventually implodes when puberty hits and he turns around to see the accumulated collection of cringe, well-documented just for him to gaze in sour sight

Ymadthepirate

Afaik OP's 15 he's basically rapid firing shitposts and throwaway threads until it all eventually implodes when puberty hits and he turns around to see the accumulated collection of cringe, well-documented just for him to gaze in sour sight

Puberty already hit for me dumbass and also I like being cringey cause it's funny

Drytron

You don't write wish fulfillment isekai/GL/Smut. That's what you do wrong.

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
Not going to lie dude, but I couldn't get past the first paragraph. The amount of grammatical errors -- usually which I am not that hard on -- is atrocious.

You sure do have the confidence to write, but I'd highly suggest working on your craft before you post, and it will prevent you from cringing a few years down the line.

I'd recommend going over paragraph structuring and capitalization to help improve your skill.

Ymadthepirate

Not going to lie dude, but I couldn't get past the first paragraph. The amount of grammatical errors -- usually which I am not that hard on -- is atrocious.

You sure do have the confidence to write, but I'd highly suggest working on your craft before you post, and it will prevent you from cringing a few years down the line.

I'd recommend going over paragraph structuring and capitalization to help improve your skill.
The first paragraph of the story or of this post

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
I tried reading it. Tried. Just no. Not my cup of tea.

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
uploading a new story with a cover is always better than leaving it blank. The newly released section is where you will get the most traffic so having the default cover isn’t very good for standing out.

Ymadthepirate

uploading a new story with a cover is always better than leaving it blank. The newly released section is where you will get the most traffic so having the default cover isn’t very good for standing out.
Thx ill make a cover
cuz...its cringe. Like my stories are pretty cringe but goddamn.
thanks really specific