What do you do when you workout?

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Sat/Sun/Mon: Rest Day
Tues: Compound workouts (home)
Wed: Abs and back (gym)
Thurs: Biceps, forearms, and shoulder (gym)
Fri: Legs (gym)

I do short but frequent intervals (45-1 hour per session). I don't do anything in between, sometimes i even forget to hydrate. In the meantime, I put on some banger rock tunes to drown out the audio diarrhoea that is the radio pop blaring over the shitty stereo.

My current rotation of albums is as follows (in order):

Earth - Earth 2: Special Low Frequency Version
Fucked Up - Year of the Horse
Coachwhips - Bangers Vs. Fuckers
Lightning Bolt - Lightning Bolt

If i have to be honest I workout as an excuse to listen to albums in their entirety. I'm thinking of switching up Earth 2 with either Back in Black (AC/DC) or Luciferian Towers (GY!BE). Any suggestions?

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Sat/Sun/Mon: Rest Day
Tues: Compound workouts (home)
Wed: Abs and back (gym)
Thurs: Biceps, forearms, and shoulder (gym)
Fri: Legs (gym)

I do short but frequent intervals (45-1 hour per session). I don't do anything in between, sometimes i even forget to hydrate. In the meantime, I put on some banger rock tunes to drown out the audio diarrhoea that is the radio pop blaring over the shitty stereo.

My current rotation of albums is as follows (in order):

Earth - Earth 2: Special Low Frequency Version
Fucked Up - Year of the Horse
Coachwhips - Bangers Vs. Fuckers
Lightning Bolt - Lightning Bolt

If i have to be honest I workout as an excuse to listen to albums in their entirety. I'm thinking of switching up Earth 2 with either Back in Black (AC/DC) or Luciferian Towers (GY!BE). Any suggestions?
Drink more water lol

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I keep my son from running into the street and carry him home screaming when he's decided that his life won't be complete without running in circles in the middle of an intersection.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I've been doing a daily workout of 100 pull-ups, 100 push-ups, tai chi for 30 minutes, and a 6 mile hike. Sometimes I do more but I never do less. I don't see why I need to pay for a gym when I can do it at home and in nature. Also, you sadly can't smoke weed in a gym.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I don't see why I need to pay for a gym when I can do it at home and in nature. Also, you sadly can't smoke weed in a gym.
I've been converting my gaming PC budget over to a home gym budget, starting with a pair of weights and maybe a barbell to get started.

I live a straight-edge life so my vice is probably working out naked. I sometimes go nude the whole day if I'm not planning to leave my room in the sharehouse. Saves laundry and electricity (no need for a fan).

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
live a straight-edge life so my vice is probably working out naked. I sometimes go nude the whole day if I'm not planning to leave my room in the sharehouse. Saves laundry and electricity (no need for a fan).
Makes sense. I've done that a few times in the summer.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
I've been doing a daily workout of 100 pull-ups, 100 push-ups, tai chi for 30 minutes, and a 6 mile hike. Sometimes I do more but I never do less. I don't see why I need to pay for a gym when I can do it at home and in nature. Also, you sadly can't smoke weed in a gym.
Thought you were going to list the one punch man training regime.

WingsOfPhantasy

Tomboy Agenda Symphathizer
I do whatever works at the time. I'm still hanging on to my dream of becoming a House Husband being taken care of by a Dommy Sugar Mommy.

apexaltra

I like taking brisk walks around the neighborhood (for ~45 min)

Could really stand to start lifting weights though