What do you guys think about TikTok now?

ChaosGodOfJashin

The Chaos God of The Towers
Yo! It's me again with another General Talk thread. What do you guys think about the content of TikTok now?

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Yo! It's me again with another General Talk thread. What do you guys think about the content of TikTok now?
not enough ass or cooking videos. Or hell, i dunno i don't even have tiktok. I just find the videos on youtube shorts. I like tiktoks but was always too lazy to be bothered installing it so Shorts came at a great time

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

I think of all social media including TikTok the same as I think of the corona virus. It spreads fast, and we are all gonna get screwed by it one way or another whether we like it or not.

BlissyMKW

Absolute garbage. I feel like it's actually poisoning people's minds and killing brain cells. I would never touch that app with a 30 foot pole.

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
It is the biggest meh, of all time.

It is pretty bad but not to the point where I would call it a crime against humanity like some people do.

The Chinese spyware is also something to look out for. That is why you use a Virtual Machine

There are some genuinely good content creators on there like Casual Geographic and Pax Romana, but there is a slew of bad content creators there, and a big child predator problem, but the same thing could be said about Instagram, and YouTube.

YouTube shorts kinda beat out the shorter length videos on TikTok though.

There is also a lot of weird takes on the site especially when it comes to politics or history.

It can be a great way to discover niche interesting things or new songs even if you hate the people on the site, like sure YASS_GURL1990 is poking holes in a condom with a big ass caption in the middle of the screen that says, "GOTTA COLLECT THAT CHILD SUPPORT *insert three crying while laughing emojis* but that new Kanye song is pretty good.

So overall TikTok? 2.5/10. The spyware and the other problems. Keep me away from it, but at least it does its intended purpose of entertainment and the UI isn't terrible.

[I do not know if that is an actual username or not. If so don't harass this person.]

Last edited:

Generik0

A bit of misunderstood. It's filled with cesspool shit but once the algorithm recognizes your interests the cancerous videos would appear rarely. However my main gripe with tiktok is the spyware.

SailusGebel

D

Deleted member 139452

It has literally got people licking toilet seats for virtual likes from strangers