What do you think of Elden Ring?

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
Played 180 hours of it since release, I’d say it’s pretty good. It’s honestly too easy though with some of the builds you can make. If you can’t beat a boss, just go mage and use the fully upgraded mimic slime for easy mode.

You don’t even need to be good at the game to beat it since you can cheese a lot of the bosses even if you’re bad.

Literally, the first phase of the final boss if you just run up to it and spam carian slicer over and over again you stagger lock the boss so they can’t do anything at all. Second phase you can just summon wolves and then bug the boss AI while spamming this icicle stomp attack.

As for Malenia, the hardest boss in the game, you can just use dual katannas with the mimic summon while using rivers of blood in your right hand and another katanna in your left and then bleed her to death simply by spamming your weapon art.

There are some optional and even mandatory bosses you can just outright skip by doing a few really easy jumps. For example, Mohg, you can jump onto the wall of the arena to get inside it and then kill him while he’s unactivated just standing there doing nothing. Godfree and Gideon, two bosses right before the final boss can both be skipped over as well.

For Radahn, they literally gave players infinite summons. You just keep summoning them in groups when they die while running literally mile away from the boss and it’s an easy win.

As for the rest of the bosses that aren’t secret bosses or mainline bosses, they’re basically just cannon fodder.

Last edited:

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
I've played 18 hours currently and I only have one Great Rune currently. So basically I have less than 10% of the game actually completed. I've been exploring rather than progressing the story. I knew this was going to be my greatest game of all time when I went to an elevator in the woods and dropped to a place that made my eyes go wide with awe inspiring glory. That's also when I realized how big the map is, cause it's fucking big. The underground section is so fucking big and it nearly doubles the map size. Granted I could be exaggerating it. I don't know cause I haven't finished exploring it yet.

GOTY and 100/10. I recommend this game to anyone wanting an amazing gaming experiance. Unless you can't handle hard games, then git gud.