What do you think of her?

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
EB81CED0-3263-40BB-949D-E314379A8179.png

What do you think of her? And would she be a waifu?

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
View attachment 10931
What do you think of her? And would she be a waifu?
She would be the side bitch I slowly turn onto a cock-obsessed fuck-toy while dating my real GF. Then I accidentally get her pregnant and I break up with my GF to be with her.

We have three kids, all girls, who grow up loved and cared for but harbor secret feelings of incest towards me due to one day discovering me having their mom crawling on all fours down the hallway of our house while my cock is lodged inside her dripping wet pussy.

Witnessing that, our daughters undergo a sexual awakening that tears our family apart as they drug and force me to have sex with them.

...I enter a bout of deep depression as my daughters end up impregnated with my seed. I drink myself into a stupor and find myself walking down a road of self destruction as I look into the eyes of my grandchildren. So much like my own...disturbingly so...

I take the gun in my hand and hold it to my head, tears streaming down my face as I struggle to pull the trigger.

My wife and daughters are pounding at the door to my study, begging me to let them in. I can hear their cries, the desperation in their voices.

My only response is the sound of a gunshot piercing the night sky.

CypherTails

She would be the side bitch I slowly turn onto a cock-obsessed fuck-toy while dating my real GF. Then I accidentally get her pregnant and I break up with my GF to be with her.

We have three kids, all girls, who grow up loved and cared for but harbor secret feelings of incest towards me due to one day discovering me having their mom crawling on all fours down the hallway of our house while my cock is lodged inside her dripping wet pussy.

Witnessing that, our daughters undergo a sexual awakening that tears our family apart as they drug and force me to have sex with them.

...I enter a bout of deep depression as my daughters end up impregnated with my seed. I drink myself into a stupor and find myself walking down a road of self destruction as I look into the eyes of my grandchildren. So much like my own...disturbingly so...

I take the gun in my hand and hold it to my head, tears streaming down my face as I struggle to pull the trigger.

My wife and daughters are pounding at the door to my study, begging me to let them in. I can hear their cries, the desperation in their voices.

Ok... That went from 0 to 100 real quick... :blob_neutral:

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger

And a few days later, after neighbors complained about a horrid smell from your apartment, the landowner tries to speak with them, but finds the door blocked from the inside.

The police is involved and they bash through. What they find are four crazed women, delusional and near collapse from dehydration, still fighting tooth and nail not to let them near your naked corpse.

It's head is covered in a blood-soaked bag with a crumpled picture of you stapled on the front.

Autopsy finds a pen drilled into your urethra in what they assume to be an attempt to keep it erect despite blood loss and tissue decay.

On trial for desecration, the four are deemed not sound of mind and sent to undergo therapy, but after minuscule improvement in even getting them to accept your death, the doctors responsible authorize indefinite artificial coma for two of the daughters.

The mother and the third daughter spend their life in light sedation and cushioned walls.