Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Typewriter

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.0%

• Total voters

ElijahRyne

Not that Lazy…
I use a tablet because I am more used to it than any other device, I type faster on it than I do a keyboard or phone, my handwriting is extremely bad, it is more portable than a laptop and has more screen than a phone.

Lorelliad

If you love me, tie my hair 🎵
Phone 99% of the time. I can write anywhere I want, even if there's no wifi.

Plus, ease of access. Moment of inspiration comes, poof, dig into your pockets and bring out your phone and start noting it down :blob_reach:

K_Jira

I don't have a desktop computer of my own so i use my laptop. When I'm outsideand can't use my laptop, I use my phone though I have separate stories for laptop and phone.

Kumiho

Eugh eig
desktop mostly, phone when I have no other options, paper and pencil because I am a student

CapitaoCaverna

Currently using my phone, I find it terrible, I'm not very tech savy and the autocorrect function often changes things I don't meant to write.

I also hate the small screen where I can't really see my mistakes all that well to fix them.

To be short, I REALLY dislike using my phone but, since my PC died and I don't have the money to buy another, I make do...

My fics are suffering from a drop in quality however.

D

Deleted member 54065

Desktop PC, and notebook/pen.

The former is because it's easy to write and correct manuscripts, while the latter is for my ideas while on the go.

ACertainPassingUser

I use mechanical keyboard,
It's GK64 with triple spacebar.
images (31).jpeg

64 button is more than enough.
You never use those 104 button office keyboard anyway, and 87 button TKL still not small enough for me.

And I have change all those loud button with silent switch (kailh silent box pink), so it's very silent and quiet.

Unlike those Mecha keyboard user that use very Loud and Clacky buttons. I'm a silent ninja who quietly game and type through the night....

Shard

Keeper of Fluffy Tails
I tried using my desktop, but it was far too easy to get distracted, so instead I use a laptop while laying in bed. That means either I get writing done, or I get some sleep, both of which I need to do more of.

Domoviye

Desktop.
I work from home and don't go out much, so I don't really need anything else. When I did work outside a lot in the past I'd write on my tablet.

I couldn't imagine writing on my phone. My fingers are big, so I hate even sending text messages on my phone.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I prefer my desktop because it is a lot easier to work on for me but I do switch around to laptop and phone depending on where I am and what I have with me.