What does your nickname say about you? (feat. WordMaker.info)

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
A small fun game we did once with my friends.

Go HERE and put your nickname in the box, check "made out of" option and go ham. Obviously delete any special symbols or numbers for proper effect.
Then just take a look at anagrams (if there are any) and highest letter count words. Sometimes fun stuff comes out, try to make your life story out of it :blob_cookie:

Like this:
Screenshot 2020-06-24 14-39-27.png

So, in my case, I'm a secret Israeli sailer, sailing back and forth [resail], living in quarters reserved for wives and concubines and female relatives [serail], while I keep an Arabian mountain gazelle as my pet [ariels], and also my messenger when I'm on land [to liaise].

Whatchu think? It's fun! Obviously there's no need to use all words from a category. It's best when looking at 1-3 top letter count categories, but it all depends on the length of your nickname.

Last edited:

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
I- Tiaf is fat _(:З」∠)_
And yes, the derpy cats had to be captured in that screenshot

074F986A-9350-46BD-9C07-B40FBAAFEE52.jpeg

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts

absolutely nothing of note. im either fucking retarded ass boring or I'm unique as shit and my self-esteem is telling me the former

Saileri

absolutely nothing of note. im either fucking retarded ass boring or I'm unique as shit and my self-esteem is telling me the former

Come on, Nepenthe - a drug described in Homer's Odyssey as banishing grief or trouble from a person's mind. Ephebe - (in ancient Greece) a young man of 18–20 years undergoing military training.

And there's a lot more :blobrofl: I can imagine so much just with those 2 words alone.

LostLibrarian

A young soldier doing drugs... is that really the best way you found to raise his self-esteem? :sweating_profusely:

Saileri

OK, but what is ragouting supposed to mean?

Guess it's from Ragout, which means something a kind of "to revive the taste" from French and also its a name for a dish, so you could say something is ragouting if it has usually different taste than after being processed? Just my assumption.

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.
A small fun game we did once with my friends.

Go HERE and put your nickname in the box, check "made out of" option and go ham. Obviously delete any special symbols or numbers for proper effect.
Then just take a look at anagrams (if there are any) and highest letter count words. Sometimes fun stuff comes out, try to make your life story out of it :blob_cookie:

Like this:
View attachment 2998

So, in my case, I'm a secret Israeli sailer, sailing back and forth [resail], living in quarters reserved for wives and concubines and female relatives [serail], while I keep an Arabian mountain gazelle as my pet [ariels], and also my messenger when I'm on land [to liaise].

Whatchu think? It's fun! Obviously there's no need to use all words from a category. It's best when looking at 1-3 top letter count categories, but it all depends on the length of your nickname.
I believe my nick is expressive enough already

Friend

... well am I? or not?
... eh, only thing of note for me -- 'nerd'.

Well then so I am...