• 4. Wind mage

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • 5. Light mage

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • 6. Dark mage

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters

Bristlecone

Fire mage, with the ability to control fire and lightning.
Water mage, with the ability to control water and ice.
Earth mage, with the ability to control earth and steel.
Wind mage, with the ability to control wind and gravity.
Light mage, with the ability to heal (longer lifespan).
Dark mage, with the ability to hide and teleport in the darkness.

And no, you can't have them all :s_smile:.

Last edited:

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Why does wind mage controls gravity???

Also, I am banking more on fire mage than water mage. The notion of controlling the three states of H2O is nice, but I like to burn heretics while dropping the hottest mixtape.

Light mages are probably the most popular with the rich folks, who doesn't want a living heath pack for yourself 24/7?

Bristlecone

Why does wind mage controls gravity???

Also, I am banking more on fire mage than water mage. The notion of controlling the three states of H2O is nice, but I like to burn heretics while dropping the hottest mixtape.

Light mages are probably the most popular with the rich folks, who doesn't want a living heath pack for yourself 24/7?
Wind mages often fly or float in the air, so it wouldn't be strange for them to control gravity to some degree to make it possible :blob_sir:.

Bristlecone

I choose...
Carbon.

Perfect for making a mess of organic chemistry.
So you chose the Earth mage.
Wikipedia: Soil is a mixture of organic matter, minerals and organisms that together support life.

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
Tough choice:blob_hmm_two:

Wind is nice since it gives you the power to fly and control over gravity

Dark is nice since I'm a sucker for teleportation and hiding in shadows

Light is nice cause I used to go with healing roles in games and you can take care of yourself

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Light. Unli healing is good
Found the de facto "good" Mercy.
So you chose the Earth mage.
Wikipedia: Soil is a mixture of organic matter, minerals and organisms that together support life.
Is that why many had chosen Earth? Meh, Han Xiao from LM already stated how the carbon manipulation skill becomes "weaker" in the sense that when one evolve, one's body tend not to get torn off easily by some rando with the skill.

SailusGebel

Found the de facto "good" Mercy.

Is that why many had chosen Earth? Meh, Han Xiao from LM already stated how the carbon manipulation skill becomes "weaker" in the sense that when one evolve, one's body tend not to get torn off easily by some rando with the skill.
Don't know why others chose earth, but I chose earth simply because it isn't as popular as anything else.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Healing is good. More time to slave away without dying...

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Assuming Medi-fantasy Setting: Light. Being a healer is essentially the same as being guaranteed to have a job wherever you go.
It also means that basically nobody will ever try harming you, because you're helpful for basically everyone.

Assuming Modern Setting: Wind. Being able to fly and control gravity can be wonderful for saving travel time and the like.

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
Time element.

Oh, so you don't have enough time? Then I will make you the infinite! *kills you swiftly*

peelsdeeni

The Unoriginal Disappointment
Dark element

A few questions, can you use your own shadow for the darkness? I mean, if yes, it would be super overpowered, like imagine it. Oh you wanna stab me with a spike of earth? Fine, I'll just teleport away. Wanna drown me with water? As I said, teleport. It's also very convenient when you're running home late and your mom told you to thaw the chicken but you forgot and is running home late and don't want an angry Asian mom yelling at you for three hours straight. Totally not speaking from experience, no, not at all.

You also never specified if I could teleport away, grab someone, and teleport with them to who knows where. Sibling annoys you? Traumatize them by teleporting to the Grand Canyon and teleport out while they're still falling, just as they're about to hit the ground, teleport in and grab them, then teleport out. Traumatize them, forever so they'll never, ever, harass you while you're playing games, trying to sleep for the first time in nearly 3 days, or just watching a good anime, easy.

Also the hide in shadows part would make you the best hider in hide-n-seek ever.

Aaqil

Cookies!
hmm, dark, cause if you think about it, teleportation means your either bending space, time, both, or going through a dimension in which time or space are very different, allowing you to go in one place and out another place, so if you could enter, who's to say you can't bring it out, and control the dimension itself, giving you control to what is essentially an entirely different plane of existence, maybe even allowing you to bring others in and taking control of everything about them, or maybe invading the original dimension, and assimilating it with the dark one, becoming God!...... [I spent too much time think about that, and it makes no sense at all, but i'll just roll with it] :))