What Fandoms Are You In?

Wretch

Undead men tell tales
Just curious what people here stan and spam, I myself am in way too many fandoms... LotR, or anything Tolkien, MDZS, Star Wars, Inheritance Cycle, Naruto, Kimetsu Yaiba, LoZ... yeah there's more. What about ya'll? (.❛ ᴗ ❛.)

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Just curious what people here stan and spam, I myself am in way too many fandoms... LotR, or anything Tolkien, MDZS, Star Wars, Inheritance Cycle, Naruto, Kimetsu Yaiba, LoZ... yeah there's more. What about ya'll? (.❛ ᴗ ❛.)

You are not something ordinary like a fan. You are a connoisseur of the fine arts. :blob_sir:

Owl

Nervous writer
To quote you: I am in way too many fandoms. (I definitely agree with some of yours :blob_melt: )

Nakakure

Anything too western is not compatible with me, maybe due cultural difference but i like Lovecraft. For fandom , i only join Mahouka fandom.

Wretch

Undead men tell tales
Anything too western is not compatible with me, maybe due cultural difference but i like Lovecraft. For fandom , i only join Mahouka fandom.
Why do you think the western fandoms do not appeal to you? (•ิ_•ิ)? I find myself enthralled by many different cultures stories and languages, so I find it interesting that you do not like western ones.

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
I'm not a fan of any region or media, I am just a fan of whatever is currently the best in the world. And right now, that just happens to be Kimetsu no Yaiba.

Bandori and Touhou.

They had pretty gold shitposts.

Team Fortress 2 for the western.

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
You opened a can of worms here because the list for most people would probably be too long to actually list in a post.

ThunderingSnow

Shoujo/Josei Anime sometimes shounen is fine, NADDPod, Drawfee, quick transmigration webnovels

HokuouTenrou

Fandom? I'd say Digimon and King of Fighters (though I'm more of a silent follower). Maybe Armored Core. Definitely has an on-and-off with Gundam (since I prefer AU to UC. and by AU I mean G/Wing/X)

Wretch

Undead men tell tales
I like how some of you have like only 2, and I'm over here with more than 100. (∩ᄑ_ᄑ)⊃━☆゚*・。*・:≡( ε:)

Wretch

Undead men tell tales
You opened a can of worms here because the list for most people would probably be too long to actually list in a post.
Yes, I also have some worms here in my socket, would you like some?

Nakakure

Why do you think the western fandoms do not appeal to you? (•ิ_•ิ)? I find myself enthralled by many different cultures stories and languages, so I find it interesting that you do not like western ones.
It's more like , i can't understand them:s_wink:

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
I also like Touhou. I also like Hakumei to Mikochi

Basically im a weeaboo but without the neckbeard and desire to be japanese, because that place sucks.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Hm, I'm not really sure if I have specific fandoms! I think I'm more influenced by styles than specific fandoms.

For instance, I have a fairly strong anime/east-asian stylistic influence.

In contrast, my RPG/superhero influence is very weak!

Wretch

Undead men tell tales
Hm, I'm not really sure if I have specific fandoms! I think I'm more influenced by styles than specific fandoms.

For instance, I have a fairly strong anime/east-asian stylistic influence.

In contrast, my RPG/superhero influence is very weak!
I get you. It's only in the past couple of years that I started to accept the idea of fandoms and fan fiction (I'm still trying to like LotR fanfics as they feel like sacrilege) and allowed myself to be in one. But once the floodgates opened, I got carried away. Not saying that that's what you're thinking, just talking about me.

maharlika

hmmm. . . i don't think i'm into that much stuff. . .

(that's a lie, actually)

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Hmm, I like a lot of things but I don't know if it would be considered as being a part of the fandoms...
I mean, what are you defining as being part of a fandom?
Buying merch from it?
Cosplaying from it?
Writing fanfic?
Or just simply enjoying it?

I only fit into the very last category...
>w<

I will say I am a supporter of the Fandom Menace, though.

X