What Fandoms Are You In?

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Hmm, I like a lot of things but I don't know if it would be considered as being a part of the fandoms...
I mean, what are you defining as being part of a fandom?
Buying merch from it?
Cosplaying from it?
Writing fanfic?
Or just simply enjoying it?

I only fit into the very last category...
>w<

I will say I am a supporter of the Fandom Menace, though.

X
Do you like the thing?

Do you catch up with the thing?

If so then yes, boldly pin that badge on your breast and show it off.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Do you like the thing?

Do you catch up with the thing?

If so then yes, boldly pin that badge on your breast and show it off.
'-'

I don't really like badges...
>w<

Plus, wouldn't that hurt? The pin sinking into my flesh, I mean...

X

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
'-'

I don't really like badges...
>w<

Plus, wouldn't that hurt? The pin sinking into my flesh, I mean...

X
Brave the fucking pain I thought Fandom Menaces are harder than you softie.

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
Just curious what people here stan and spam, I myself am in way too many fandoms... LotR, or anything Tolkien, MDZS, Star Wars, Inheritance Cycle, Naruto, Kimetsu Yaiba, LoZ... yeah there's more. What about ya'll? (.❛ ᴗ ❛.)
Here I am trying figure out these acronyms. I feel like should know MDZS is supposed to be.....

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
Too many. The scope is too wide. There's tv, film, novels, comics, etc....Then there are genres....Pick a subject then maybe I can answer better.

Dountmindme

MDZS is Mo Dao Zu Shi aka Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation/Founder of Diabolism. LotR is Lord of the Rings.
Cool I already figured what MDZS was because Nyann and the others talk about it a lot. I love the series too.

LotR took awhile because I was never interested in big mainstream western series.

Wretch

Undead men tell tales
Cool I already figured what MDZS was because Nyann and the others talk about it a lot. I love the series too.

LotR took awhile because I was never interested in big mainstream western series.
I find that not a lot of people on this site are, but I grew up reading the books and watching the movies so it's in my blood now. I'll basically read any genre from any country because I like the diversity of thought that it gives.

Dountmindme

I find that not a lot of people on this site are, but I grew up reading the books and watching the movies so it's in my blood now. I'll basically read any genre from any country because I like the diversity of thought that it gives.
Same, for it was mostly because I never grew up on the mainstream. I know my brother’s teacher(was it 2nd grade? Can’t remember) used to read books to the class. She read the whole Harry Potter books to his class. Really nice, I wish I had a teacher who’d read me books when I was little.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Only franchise I ever delved deep into the fandom was touhou, I think I've read over 400 touhou doujinshis... That was a time wonderfully well spent~
I also own a handful of fangames and was reading a fanfic some time back.

I do of course read lots of other things too, I recently got deep into digimon and am binge watching all the animes, reading translations of drama CDs and playing a bunch of the games... But still, I didn't really touch it's fandom, I'm only into the official stuff.

I dunno, I think it's really hard for me to get engrossed enough in a community to the point I actively search for fanfics, doujinshis, fangames and what not, for touhou it worked out because the games are really fun, the characters are interesting, and the official lore is surprisingly vast when considering how little the games show, so there is a lot of room for the fans to explore while still remaining pretty close to the official canon in their doujinshis~