What Genre/Concept appeal to you?

lilGoat

Reverse harem, which is why I also write it and live it.

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
You live a reverse harem? Color me green :blob_cookie:

I'd love to see less fanfic and system! I feel like it's too damn much...
Love to see more stories where the author knows the subject they're writing about to the core. I see a lot of stories where the MC has "a job" and is working on "a project" whereas I'd love if it would be MC is contractor and is drafting architectural blueprints for skyscrapers, etc etc. If it's engineering or biomedical or even sculpting, doesn't matter the genre either. I just love it when you feel the author has lived what they write about, (not just fucking gaming *ahem*) and where the scientist characters doesn't just know everything about everything but is actually super knowledgeable about the specific subjects they'd studied.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
You live a reverse harem? Color me green :blob_cookie:

I'd love to see less fanfic and system! I feel like it's too damn much...
Love to see more stories where the author knows the subject they're writing about to the core. I see a lot of stories where the MC has "a job" and is working on "a project" whereas I'd love if it would be MC is contractor and is drafting architectural blueprints for skyscrapers, etc etc. If it's engineering or biomedical or even sculpting, doesn't matter the genre either. I just love it when you feel the author has lived what they write about, (not just fucking gaming *ahem*) and where the scientist characters doesn't just know everything about everything but is actually super knowledgeable about the specific subjects they'd studied.
Yep, well, mine is also fanfiction since what I really want is brothers, and my husband has been trying to convince his virgin brother to give me a chance since before we got married, but with the pandemic, that's not happening, so I'm fulfilling my wish with the Kaiba brothers instead.

In a sense, it's also fanfiction of the people in my life because the Kaiba brothers aren't the only ones in the harem. In reality, I have a husband, two lovers, and a dead (2015) boyfriend, but I'm only seeing my husband in person right now because of the pandemic, especially now since we also have a fetus to protect. Thanks to the pandemic, we are 100% sure that my husband is the father, but under normal circumstances, we would only be 98% sure due to condom use with other partners. My husband assured me that he would raise an "oops baby" as his own, but it's nice to know who the father is without having to worry about a DNA test.

happypanda

Mob Protagonists (no, not the mafia mob), especially when they have their own lives and adventures (almost) completely separate from the Protagonist's circle, only occasionally their stories merging together. It makes the world feel more alive and I like how the small ripples created by them can cause a larger effect in the stories.