What Good Thing Happened Today?

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Here, you can talk about anything good in your life. The point is to exercise gratitude. Even if you are having a bad day, noting something small you are thankful for can help put things in perspective. Did you get a hug from your mother today? Did you get a phone call from someone special in your life? Did you have a delicious meal? Anything counts!
1590636382175.jpeg

You can also talk about any progress you've made on stories you are writing or reading if you can't think of anything else.

I'll start:
I played Murky in Heroes of the Storm and won!

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Seriously tho that shirt applies to me. I have had trouble shitting this whole week. Would just go to the bathroom ten times a day TRYING TO shit and feeling i had to but couldnt. Had to take laxatives.

But today after drinking a buttload of prune juice i felt a familiar, unholy rumble in my tummy and shat out my entire week's worth of food. Just shooting outta my asshole like a geyser.

Jesu christ i felt good. A new man.

You dont know the joys of a good, healthy shit till you lose it

Moctemma

Learning about this writing stuff
I have an app installed in my phone for this. It's called Presently.

The good thing that happened to me today was to be able to write. Two days ago my energy was so low, and I couldn't think of writing without feeling sick and with a headache. I changed my mindset and yesterday I wrote as usual, but today I was physically tired, so I worried I'd need to take a break for a week or two.
I solved it by lying on bed and playing a new game Project Void. Of course I understand taking a break is good, but this wasn't writer's block or lack of sleep, it was me forgetting why I started to write.

weakwithwords

discord-less mudblood
Okay, so I was tap-typing that other post about cat poo an hour ago (now, add another half an hour) when my irl mom came to talk. I had been waiting to interview her about my two dead uncles, thinking I can use either of their biographies as a basis for one of my adventum story entries.

You know how my writings tend to derail or be absurd? Well, that's also me in real life. I didn't get any subtiantial info. Haha, as expected. That's gonna continue delaying my story crafting.

One of the alternatives is the idea I randomly spouted for fun in one of my e-friends's profiles here. I just realized I can do that one if only for the lulz and for not-so-pressured practice.

For god and country? No, for the lulz!

One to three cats find it in their majestic hearts to sleep near my feet at night almost every night. In the mid-mornings, they would be woken by someone going downstairs. They would go running to get there as quickly as possible, thinking food is served. Unfortunately for them, most of the time, that is not the case.

Despite the trivial discomfort of having to worry I might accidentally kick them in my sleep, I am glad when they are around. 🐱

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Moving away from the whole poop thing because my bowel motion has either been smooth solid or watery porridge.

Nothing good or nothing bad happened, work is still piling and I just received the news that I am to work for home till end of June. So a normal day I guess, if there is any good, it would be the fact that I am halfway done with the BS that I call work.

Arexio

Coffee Addict
One of the alternatives is the idea I randomly spouted for fun in one of my e-friends's profiles here. I just realized I can do that one if only for the lulz and for not-so-pressured practice.
Hey, I got a cameo! I would like to thank me, myself, and I for making this happen. :blob_sir:

You could technically go the cat-route and use that as your theme. :blob_wink:

weakwithwords

discord-less mudblood
Mom's efforts are proving effective. Summer's back wound is drying and scabbing nicely. Last night, he slept beside me. The other guest was Kitty who was very calm as usual.

Summer didn't smell like and was not wet with urine like the other day when I had to tell him off because the scent was too overbearing. Plus, the yellow toxin didn't go well with my nominally sensitive skin.

Give piss a chance. Make piss not warm.