What Good Thing Happened Today?

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Pulled this sweet 200-dollar card

What collection is that from?

D

Deleted member 45782

Finished one short story on SH. Now can feel much better about potentially going into a hiatus soon.
Something done so it won't be hanging over one's head that there's still some unfinished story.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
We had to open a second box of formula, but we only had to use it twice in the past 24 hours. I'm making enough milk to satisfy my baby most of the time, though how much milk I make depends on the time of day.

D

Deleted member 45782

Caught up almost one week of daily journaling. Two more weeks roughly of daily journaling to catch up before hitting the present day.
Saying will go on hiatus but will start doing soon. Feel need more productive and self-discipline self again to achieve priorities and goals atm. Good start of motivation.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Husband and I modified a few songs to sing to our son.

D

Deleted member 45782

Saturday and Sunday was nice. Glad for the calm and chill days. Expect less, feel happier and satisfied with simple things in life.
I also found that there's a second assignment of a short fiction draft due next week and its not limited to 750 words \(0o0)/.
Great cause last one had to rush to cut it at end. Maybe I can make a really good one to bounce back from skipping an assignment this weekend... _(^v^')>

Just gotta find an idea that can fit within that min-max word part.

D

Deleted member 45782

I got me BOOKs! and the rettacy notebooks ah! XD

Me waiting for the next batch of bd presents arriving in the mail...:blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww:

Last edited by a moderator: