What Good Thing Happened Today?

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
I remembered that one time when I stuck a paperclip and a computer charger into an outlet and it exploded! I remembered that the gas that was let out was terrible! Then I remembered that nothing bad happened! And then I thought to myself,'Others would be shocked by the electrical currents, but I hadn't been! Oh, my good karma! Oh, Lady Luck must have been my lover in my past life!' and appreciated my greatness all morning! This helped my eyes clear up the fog of me thinking that I wasn't THAT perfect! So, yeah!

K5Rakitan

Level 34 πŸ‘ͺ πŸ’ Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Slept for twelve hours today. Instant highlight of the week for me.
That sounds so nice! I sleep when Baby sleeps.
Baby slept for four hours twice in a row!
Then, on the third round of sleep, my assistant woke me up at 11am with a phone call and some questions. She's been taking over for me while I'm on maternity leave, and she's doing a great job!

K5Rakitan

My baby smiled when I put my nipple in his mouth.

EternalSunset0

Hit Platinum in League. Nearly swept my way there too. I guess it's a backdoor sweep regardless since I lost one then won everything.

BlissyMKW

Screenshot_161.png

...Things happened when recording Majora's Mask 3 Heart Run today. It was funny. Still gotta record Zero Escape.

K5Rakitan

My male unit actually put a new liner in the trash after taking it out.

K5Rakitan

My husband made an appointment to get shot!

D

Deleted member 45782

Pretty much caught up to journaling of march. Then probably another day to catch up journaling of april.

Edit: I caught up to all the way today from the last time in march to april. my hand is cramped from writing 50 A5-sized pages of journaling entries; a journal entrey for each day and some days had lot more written down. this new pen that came with the notebook is like out and that's why i stopped for a break now bc it appears thu i opened it up a few days ago, its not the type of pen to last (previous same journal came with same pen, this is same journal but with pen clipper now; that pen lasted shorter than i expected). but yeah i guess after 50 pages, even thu pages are small, it'd be out of breath of ink too. that and let it stay open a bit couple times today. oh well. today i caught up and realized how felt and what did and where needs to seriously pick up things and do better. so yeah, at least one thing settled. next step is the thing i always been talking about but didnt do and some productivity stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

K5Rakitan

My favorite Wattpad author submitted a manuscript to my press! I can't turn her away, so I guess my maternity leave is over.