What Good Thing Happened Today?

peelsdeeni

The Unoriginal Disappointment
Has anyone ever had one of those like super sized chocolate cookies from Bob Evans?
No?
Well today I rickrolled my friends

K5Rakitan

Level 34 πŸ‘ͺ πŸ’ Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Has anyone ever had one of those like super sized chocolate cookies from Bob Evans?
No?
Well today I rickrolled my friends
No, but I always wanted one!
The saag/palak paneer I made is delicious!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 45782

found a long lost blue pen. makes the pen set of colors i have complete now. thinking about making room on shelf for notebooks i got so tablespace feels less crowded. and remove old scribble notes probably won't use it anyways, worst case just start off all over again with story and character details.

got something feel happy sign today. feeling surprised and bit hopeful even thu shouldn't let too high hopes up and continue search.

K5Rakitan

My husband says my vaccinated boyfriend can come over! The other boyfriend still has to get shot, though.

D

Deleted member 45782

Got notebooks. Misread thought it was A5 with table of contents, but at least its college ruled, and page numbered. Pages feel too smooth and not like 100gsm but says 120 gsm so will see; has many pages so that's nice. Really nice smooth hard covers. :blob_aww:

Got them thinking will actually start writing stories out. Maybe its good so less online distraction and on shf.

Slaynoir

I bought 90 dollars worth of clothes and didn't have to use my own money to buy it :D

D

Deleted member 45782

created a ch containing all sh tag definitions as listed from a source in another thread. makes it easier to look back to. even if its unofficial definitions.

D

Deleted member 45782

Cleaned section of bkshelf; threw away some old things. Now got room put all my notebooks currently writing in there. More organized and feels much better start writing in them. Possibly gonna throw away some old books to make room too.

D

Deleted member 45782

did some cleaning today. feels nice to declutter. more room for creativity space. tmr cleaning old hs + college papers and maybe start that journaling cause im two months behind...again XD.

peelsdeeni

The Unoriginal Disappointment
Why is everyone else having such productive lives when the best thing that happened to me was stealing my dad's chocolate and eating it(he didn't care no worries, I may be a brat but I'm not that mean... to my parents exclusively tho)

D

Deleted member 45782

Why is everyone else having such productive lives when the best thing that happened to me was stealing my dad's chocolate and eating it(he didn't care no worries, I may be a brat but I'm not that mean... to my parents exclusively tho)
Not really. I didn't do the important stuff yesterday that I really need do. Reorganizing was somehow motivated after cleaning house. Most time we post on here is only one side of things so you can't really see how well we are productive overall.

K5Rakitan

On most days, the best thing I do is hold my nipple in my baby's mouth.

K5Rakitan

I got Lewd Poems down to 1.4 stars!

D

Deleted member 45782

did some productive stuff today even if it was just bare story notes already wrote many times over and last min stuff. got enough things that can move a plot forward and through the whole story for one story idea.

Last edited by a moderator: