What Good Thing Happened Today?

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
1628055195003.png

finalized this draft and scheduled it. feeling proud of myself.

D

Deleted member 45782

hannamontana1968

ok so basically I was trying to take the decision of giving resign from my job and to start a business, so today I did this and started selling karaoke setups and I am very glad with this decision .

Last edited:

Generik0

Shiver me timbers!
Passed my entrance exam today! The majority of my answers were all guesses. Since the majority of what I studied isn't included in the test.

Either way, I'm on my next step!

D

Deleted member 45782

this past month or so feel hopeful. stress. anxious. but hope that hopeful stays true. good vibes. 🤞

JM_Webb

Paladin "Enthusiast"
Had some crappy news a few days ago that put me behind schedule, but was able to write a short chapter today and publish it (thank goodness).

I also got called to the 2nd round of interviews for a job. Fuck yeah.

D

Deleted member 45782

Had some crappy news a few days ago that put me behind schedule, but was able to write a short chapter today and publish it (thank goodness).

I also got called to the 2nd round of interviews for a job. Fuck yeah.
congrats. competition is tough out there rn. gl with ur 2nd round. :)

D

Deleted member 45782

Went back on Wattpad to re-check out a story recommended to others for writing stuff. Been awhile. 1.7k notifications (hate the announcements jumbled with comments, i remembered when it updated to that format but still). pruned followers that are probably spam bots. someone followed that i almost didn't recognize probably bc name changed. man its been awhile.

CL

I got a playpen for my baby so he won't bonk his head on furniture or the floor when he topples over.
I'd recommend corner protectors for coffee tables and other such furniture. We had also purchased gym mats for the hard floor. That way it is a soft bonk and tumble whenever the walking and the running starts. :blob_wink: