What Good Thing Happened Today?

K5Rakitan

Level 34 πŸ‘ͺ πŸ’ Pronouns: she/whore ♀
My 15-month-old successfully told me that he needed to pee with gestures and kept his diaper dry. Also, when he got out of bed this morning, he was clearly doing a pee dance, and his diaper only had a little pee in it from the night. It's part of our routine to put him on the toilet shortly after waking up, and now we're really seeing the payoff! I think we're almost ready for big boy underwear. It will probably happen by 18 months at least. We still have a big stock of diapers, so I think it's safe to say we're done buying those.

Anyway, we've been doing elimination communication since he was 2 months old, and it's been a lot easier to get poops in the toilet than it is to get pee in the toilet because of how his face changes and he makes soft grunting sounds:

K5Rakitan

I took an actual shower.

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
K5, that's exactly what I did, it'll be plain sailing from now! I think he wet the bed like once in a 6-week period, 2/3 times, that was all. Dead easy.

Well today he made my morning coffee for me. Train 'em early haha

K5Rakitan

K5, that's exactly what I did, it'll be plain sailing from now! I think he wet the bed like once in a 6-week period, 2/3 times, that was all. Dead easy.

Well today he made my morning coffee for me. Train 'em early haha
We still have a ways to go. He doesn't communicate as well about needing to pee when he's wearing pants or something that snaps at the bottom. He's been taking off his own socks, but so far he hasn't taken off his own pants yet. He's taken off his own diaper, but that seems to have happened more by accident than anything else. I should have gotten more T-shirts for him rather than things that snap at the bottom, but at this point, I'm not going to spend extra money, just leave those things unsnapped as much as possible.

I've got some Sesame Street underwear ready for him, but we're not going to offer that to him until we see a bit more progress. We have a few Sesame Street books, and he really likes those, so I went with something I knew he'd appreciate. One of the parenting books I read was written in first person from the perspective of a toddler. It said something along the lines of, "Let me choose whether to wear underwear or a diaper. I'll remember to go to the toilet more when I'm wearing my Batman underwear because I don't want to pee on Batman." We haven't introduced him to Batman yet, so you get the picture.

Erys

Her Highness
I have yet to be turned into a strangulated corpse.

just some jenshin things

2022-06-30_22-01-47.png

pretty satisfied with this at stopping point and 3 starred everything along the way, though floor 12 might be too much for my current team.

artifact farming had been pretty good recently as well.

finally beat this stage with my underleveled team, a3 lv 40 for the highest but i borrowed a lv 80 uriah from support. the healing really helps me.

Screenshot_2022_0701_101603_com.tencent.baiyeint.jpg

i've been in pain with this stage for a while but barely beat it at the last turn. man the boss kinda gave me some ptsd.

converters are really the king in this game. healers as well, since at one point it's not possible to avoid damage since the enemies can attack wherever you are.

Today I ate a coconut which tasted like cheese.

Not sure if that's good enough but it's a novel experience and quite tasty imo.

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
I had easy cases to work for my overtime, my first Fairyloot box arrived, I found a set of 6 Brambly Hedge plates in a charity shop for Β£4, and I played a bit of Skyrim for the first time in forever haha