What Good Thing Happened Today?

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I ordered a tea kettle.

When Husband and I were living in an apartment for a year, we used a ceramic teapot with an electric heater wand inside, but it would boil over if we were a second late unplugging it. We've been using regular pots to boil water, but yesterday when I wanted tea, both the 3qt pot and the 2qt pot were dirty and I had to clean one first.

I've been holding off on getting a proper tea kettle because it has to be compatible with our induction stovetop, but I also want it to look pretty. I got a pretty cast iron one that works, but it doesn't hold much water, and it boils over if I put too much water in it. Aside from that, the gold paint comes off when I wash the outside of it.

I need something that whistles when it boils so I can focus on other things while the water is heating up. Anyway, I decided to stop trying to find a pretty one and just go with a simple one that's not too ugly. The handle looks too narrow for my taste, but since it can swing to the side while I'm filling it up, it's not the worst thing out there.

1.jpg

Something like this looks much prettier in my opinion, but it doesn't whistle :(

Other tea kettles bulge in the wrong places or have ugly handles or have a whistle that makes the spout look like a penis or all of the above. I don't care if it's ergonomic. I want it to be pretty! I have nothing against penises, just . . . not on a tea kettle! Penises are exciting, and I'm trying to relax when I drink tea.

Last edited:

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
Bought the first three volumes of Attack on Titan at a Walmart. $15 bucks. What a steal for one of the best stories I've watched/read.

Creme

I went on a really long hike today!

I was planning to climb this trail, and it was a really big mountain.

It was really hard at first, and I thought a lot about turning back. But I perservered.

In the end, I hiked really far, to the very top.

When I came back down the mountain, I looked back up to the tree where I had hiked to, and it was really far away, and I couldn't believe I had gone there.

I'm really proud of myself. :blob_aww:

K5Rakitan

I organized a bunch of stuff.

K5Rakitan

My son threw a huge tantrum over his new diaper, and after he calmed down, I used the opportunity to talk to him about how he won't have to wear diapers anymore if he always uses the potty when he has to go pee-pee or poo-poo. He knows how to use a potty. He just doesn't want to interrupt what he's doing to go use it most of the time.

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
Got a lot of writing done yesterday and am currently doing some writing now.

K5Rakitan

I realized I can use a luggage lock on a piece of luggage I already have instead of buying an expensive lock box for my sex toys.

Alfir

The Inventor of Words
I have 1 more reader in Meanest Mob, and 3 more readers in Everlasting Mage. Is it just me? Or is it easier to attract readers when a novel is only starting? Anyhow, I am glad I was able to annihilate the pesky cockroach whilst I try to look normal in front of my online class.

K5Rakitan

Husband said he would put as many shelves in my office as I want, so here's the current plan:
1.png

And from a different angle where not all the shelves are visible:
2.png

Husband said he would put as many shelves in my office as I want, so here's the current plan:
1.png

And from a different angle where not all the shelves are visible:
2.png
The writing desk folds up, but that's the unfolded size and the closest representation I could find. The colors aren't accurate, either. Also, we'll have to put supports under stuff I want to set up on that stupid 4.5 inch curb that was necessary for water drainage or something.

Last edited:

Yi_San

I am really happy right now. After a tough fight, my aunt finally succeeded. screw this unsupporting society! otherwise she would have been there long ago.
IMG-20221008-WA0054.jpg
IMG-20221008-WA0054.jpg
This is her @EDFIL LEARNING STUDIO

She is very cool, isn't she?

When i received this picture, i was literally smiling for half a day.

Guys, please wish her some luck... let me give you a toast for her.
IMG-20221008-WA0056.jpg

IMG-20221008-WA0059.jpg

Pov: EDFIL LEARNING is a new learning app for KTET, CTET, SET, NET aspirants.

Please check it out if you need it.
Cheers✌✌