What Good Thing Happened Today?

weakwithwords

discord-less mudblood
I ate well during lunch.

Mom has learned to take over when cooking hash browns as Dad is almost guaranteed to turn them into mush.

Three cats were napping beside me in the afternoon so they will likely be nocturnal during my sleep later. Hopefully, none of them would be too hyper enough to wake me.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
In my crusade to boycott companies that charge an arm and a leg for prenatal vitamins, I found a men's multivitamin with the correct amount of folic acid. I reviewed a list of other nutrients I needed, and the men's multivitamin has everything I need except iron and iodine, so I'm ordering those separately and will cut the iron & iodine pills down to the correct dosage. It's still going to be less than half the price per pill that a fancy pants prenatal vitamin would cost. Ladies, don't pay the pink tax if you can avoid it <3
Glad you found a good way to get the vitamins you needed!!! :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww:

Yairy

The Dreamer of Wonderland!
I got up early! (But I only had a couple of hours of sleep!) :blob_aww:

Alienix

I started to exercise daily since last week. Hell yeah, I feel a lot healtier now. My shoulders didnt ache anymore when I slept. Before sleeping, I always drink a warm cow milk too. When I wake up in the morning, I consume soy milk.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I hope I'm not messing things up. Lost in the sense that the relationship ended?
Yep. Not dead, just ignorant.
Note that to me, ignorance goes beyond lack of knowledge and also involves refusing to listen to new information. Listening to new information doesn't mean you have to agree with it, but understanding why another person thinks the way they think so you can also understand yourself better.
The former friend is the one who blocked me.
I brought up my dead boyfriend, who was a high-ranking federal cop with a black partner(coworker, not romantic partner), and how we all went out for beer together along with my dead boyfriend's wife . . .
I don't think I can go into much more without breaking forum rules.

In other news, Husband is getting super sweet and mushy now that I'm pregnant, and one of my lovers is texting me baby name ideas!

Moctemma

Learning about this writing stuff
Note that to me, ignorance goes beyond lack of knowledge and also involves refusing to listen to new information. Listening to new information doesn't mean you have to agree with it, but understanding why another person thinks the way they think so you can also understand yourself better.
I call it intolerance, and yeah I agree.
In other news, Husband is getting super sweet and mushy now that I'm pregnant, and one of my lovers is texting me baby name ideas!
That's great :blob_happy:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Yep. Not dead, just ignorant.
The former friend is the one who blocked me.
I brought up my dead boyfriend, who was a high-ranking federal cop with a black partner(coworker, not romantic partner), and how we all went out for beer together along with my dead boyfriend's wife . . .
I don't think I can go into much more without breaking forum rules.

*hugs* Seems like it was rough... orz

At least your husband is being super sweet to you now! \(^^)/

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I went on a lovely walk with my husband today, and we threw in some arm exercises while we were walking.