What Good Thing Happened Today?

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I sent the manuscript I'm editing to a government agent for fact checking, because the story involves two government agencies working together on a case.

K5Rakitan

Found a place with sand that's close enough to enjoy monthly, perhaps even weekly.

K5Rakitan

My kid climbed onto the toilet and pooped all by himself while Husband was watching him.

Major2501

I found a random aquilegia (aka Columbine) plant in my garden today, don't know where it came from and it looks nothing like the other two I have which I bought. I dug it up and stuck it in a nice pot. I'm taking it as a win because they're one of my favourite plants. 😍

WingsOfPhantasy

Tomboy Agenda Symphathizer
Decided to grow my hair and beard out for a while. People at the laundromat today thought my little brother and cousins were my sons.
On one hand, that implies that I managed to find a partner and get laid enough times to help conceive more than one child.
On the other hand, wow, do I look that old?

Aader

I am too old for this shit.
I woke up. Which is in itself a miracle. Young me was a hellion who got into all sorts of trouble, I brushed against death so much I had her panties. Never thought I'd make it to 30, then I did, now due to the looming dread of all my stupidity catching up and offing me before my 30th, is gone I'm kind of lost, yet grateful to be alive.