What Good Thing Happened Today?

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I checked the expiration date on our condoms, and we've got more than a year left to use them.

SirDogeTheFirst

Lord Of The Potatoes
I baked a bundt cake for the first time, and surprisingly, it was pretty dang good.
And here's a photo of it, if anyone wonders, and yes, despite not looking pretty, it was delicious.
cake.jpeg

helgoka2

an unexpected day off) what could be better) I will spend it exploring new ways of making money, so that you don't even have to leave the house. Here's an example of "5 Ways to Make Money Betting on Football". Maybe someone is already doing it and can give me some tips? I would be very grateful. While I've encountered countless stories of accomplishment, none of them align with my personal journey. Consequently, I hesitate to seek guidance or recommendations solely based on those narratives. My genuine desire to understand this topic propels me to explore it further and unravel its intricacies.

Last edited:

K5Rakitan

I watched a big kid (probably 7, though I didn't ask) teach my kid (2) a game, and they played together for a long time.

K5Rakitan

My kid asked for Numberblocks this morning. He's been asking for Tayo so much lately that I was starting to worry he would never get tired of it.

helgoka2

I decided to try my hand at cryptocurrency and today I am full of hopes that someday I will be able to quit my unloved job) I had a fantastic experience that I'd love to share with you all. I decided to explore the world of cryptocurrency investment, and it turned out to be quite an exciting journey. I discovered a platform called Bitpapa, where you can easily buy bitcoin. What made this even better was the user-friendly interface and the multiple payment options they offer. It's a hassle-free way to get started with bitcoin investment. buy bitcoin at bitpapa could be your first step towards financial growth and a brighter future. Who knows

Last edited: