What Good Thing Happened Today?

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
One of my lovers might move in with me and my husband! I haven't seen him since lockdown because we're not willing to have physical contact with people outside our household unit due to COVID, but if he became part of our household unit, that would change everything!

I'm not willing to put faith in that development until the paperwork gets filed, but the idea is leading to some very lovely fantasies.

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
I just figured a way how to make my white border tables designed for dark mode not look like shit in the light mode. I picked out the hex of dark mode reader's background and added one more border in that colour. Now, in the dark mode, it's "invisible" while still having an only white border, and in the light mode it does have a dark border. Fucking 5head. The hex is #20282e btw.

Link to some more details -> YEET

Last edited:

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Just finished writing my prologue arc! 9 chapters and over 30k words later! Haha. That's one extensive prologue :sweating_profusely:
I wonder how many people will still stay with me when I'll be releasing that 9th chapter. Oh well. Time to commence the lewds!

PandaSempai

I engaged with a random YouTuber about how cheaters are more prevelent this Online Tournament Era. Got a headache from it so I watched Kanna's videos to cure my headache.

ajrunaway

Not today, but I got my first tattoo in 2 years yesterday. Hurts like bitch, but everytime I look down, I'm just proud I got it done.

ForestDweller

I finally got the status of "Well-Known Author". Not sure what the criteria is though.

Only took me 300k words and five months of nearly non stop writing. Thankfully, so far, I'm still keeping my interesting on continuing the story, thanks to my readers' comments, showing that they care. :cry:

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
I finally got the status of "Well-Known Author". Not sure what the criteria is though.

Only took me 300k words and five months of nearly non stop writing. Thankfully, so far, I'm still keeping my interesting on continuing the story, thanks to my readers' comments, showing that they care. :cry:
The status of "Well-Known Author" is achieved by getting 1000 readers. All the new titles are based off of number of readers.
Also congratulations!