What Good Thing Happened Today?

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
我的故事写多四页了。 很少有这样的东西发生。 感得挺爽。

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I thought up a new set of lyrics for Lewd Poems!
Also . . .

1.png

Last edited:

K5Rakitan

I lost like 3 pounds from out of nowhere
I have not weighed myself in the days since my colposcopy, but seeing my weight there motivated me to cut down my calories. I've been afraid to compromise my breast milk supply and eating too much. I seem to be doing fine with my new diet plan. Instead of drinking a quart of milk overnight (8oz each time Baby wakes up to feed) and going hog wild on meals during the day, I drink a pint of milk overnight with 32oz of water and save the other pint for breakfast as a SlimFast shake. Then, I have what was previously my breakfast of a hummus wrap for lunch and whatever I want for dinner. I eat as much fruit as I want for snacks but only one chocolate treat per day. I've been sticking to my new plan pretty well so far, and it is helping me to get more fiber.

K5Rakitan

I cleaned and oiled one drawer of my desk!

D

Deleted member 45782

trip to the beach and coast and nice photos and tidepool. found another way leaning more on how to write a story had in mind, and possibly without the stuff that will put it into a genre feel not really connected too, thu bad cuz that will still be closest genre it maybe relate when choosing genre on sh, but eh. still got to work on some stuff, but more relaxed or more positive mind look guess.

K5Rakitan

I figured out how to collect more spare/emergency milk at night, and my method means fewer times I have to get out of bed.

K5Rakitan

I baked more lactation cookies!

D

Deleted member 45782

Vaccumed. Throwing out old stuff clean up a bit. Parents got their friend reunion gathering which also served as a get-well-for-their-friend gathering.

K5Rakitan

Both of my boyfriends wished me a happy Independence Day! One of them messaged Husband's phone instead of mine, though :ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 45782

Yesterday but got distracted to comment. Drew 28 tiny horses on a painting still 3 yrs in progress. added some tiny ppl and stuff to it too cuz why not. need touchup but at least its something now. Esp at least the horses, whether it looks really good or not so good, some or most looks enough to be a tiny horse at least and its there now rather than the blank space where its previous drafted versions used to be.