What Good Thing Happened Today?

K5Rakitan

Level 34 πŸ‘ͺ πŸ’ Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Lewd Poems got back down to 1.5 stars!

MrPasserby

Here, you can talk about anything good in your life. The point is to exercise gratitude. Even if you are having a bad day, noting something small you are thankful for can help put things in perspective. Did you get a hug from your mother today? Did you get a phone call from someone special in your life? Did you have a delicious meal? Anything counts!
View attachment 2757
You can also talk about any progress you've made on stories you are writing or reading if you can't think of anything else.

I'll start:
I played Murky in Heroes of the Storm and won!
A place to sleep. A room where I could do almost anything I want, so long as I don't disturb my government.

And for that, I've been thankful.

Nane

Doesn't go well in a milkshake
Here, you can talk about anything good in your life. The point is to exercise gratitude. Even if you are having a bad day, noting something small you are thankful for can help put things in perspective. Did you get a hug from your mother today? Did you get a phone call from someone special in your life? Did you have a delicious meal? Anything counts!
View attachment 2757
You can also talk about any progress you've made on stories you are writing or reading if you can't think of anything else.

I'll start:
I played Murky in Heroes of the Storm and won!
I got a nice cup of coffee for a good price.

Also managed to write a few paragraphs for my story. So overall, a nice day.. :blobthumbsup:

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
I got a high-score in a rhythm game, and I got to an exciting part in a thing I'm writing. My host was also nice and bought a new board game.

K5Rakitan

Husband cleaned up his office/future kid's bedroom so our baby can actually play in there.

K5Rakitan

Husband made a bunch of hummus!

K5Rakitan

My baby and my husband both got flu shots!

K5Rakitan

I have a new boyfriend:
1.png

K5Rakitan

I wrapped a present and put it under the tree!

K5Rakitan

I got something fixed that was causing me a lot of stress.

SirDogeTheFirst

Lord Of The Potatoes
Not just for today but both the number of views for every chapter I upload and interactions with readers increased my story increased. It happened suddenly but I am happy that it happened.

K5Rakitan

My left nipple is feeling a lot better. My baby bit it pretty hard a couple of days ago.