What Good Thing Happened Today?

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
My son learned another preposition!

AlanWeb

I had a very good morning today. I woke up late and had breakfast in a beautiful place. Then I watched a youtube video about the biggest cats in the world. I love informative youtube videos and watch this all the time. By the way there is a cool app on WebsitePin with which you can watch youtube videos without ads. I have a very good morning today. I woke up late and had breakfast in a beautiful place. Then I watched a youtube video about the biggest cats in the world

Last edited:

K5Rakitan

My husband is getting lots of stuff organized.

K5Rakitan

My kid now has at least five 2-year milestones at only 14 months.

K5Rakitan

I trimmed my son's nails! No more breast scratches for another week, at least!

K5Rakitan

We had a family dinner with salmon.

Dudealien

Pepsiman is my stand
I beat a vtuber in yugioh
Don’t ask the vtubers name I don’t remember

YueLqn

Here, you can talk about anything good in your life. The point is to exercise gratitude. Even if you are having a bad day, noting something small you are thankful for can help put things in perspective. Did you get a hug from your mother today? Did you get a phone call from someone special in your life? Did you have a delicious meal? Anything counts!
View attachment 2757
You can also talk about any progress you've made on stories you are writing or reading if you can't think of anything else.

I'll start:
I played Murky in Heroes of the Storm and won!
Finished an art piece from a few days ago and I like how it turned out:blob_paint: :blob_melt:

K5Rakitan

My new vibrator didn't come with a charger, but a charger from one of my other toys seems to be working.

K5Rakitan

One of my authors send me a copy of their book published by another press. It makes me very happy to see them succeeding with other publishers.

harryben145

I ordered an astroworld tracksuit from the juice wrld store and right now I got it. It is looking good when I wore it that's why I am happy a lot.

Last edited:

Dudealien

Pepsiman is my stand
i sacrificed a child’s candy (stolen) to the demon god of candy stealing to teach me the ways of cookie summoning, which I then used to summon a sacred cookie and gave it to the child from whom I stole the candy and when he ate it it corrupted him and now I have a new secretary

K5Rakitan

My kid went back to sleep, and I got to have a quiet morning.