What Good Thing Happened Today?

K5Rakitan

Level 34 πŸ‘ͺ πŸ’ Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Went to a park and then knocked out grocery shopping as a family. Husband said that getting outside felt good. I think that taking turns with the grocery cart and the kid is a great system.

K5Rakitan

My son sang his name for the first time, and I got it on video because I was expecting him to sing along to other parts of his bedtime song.

K5Rakitan

I was notified about an investment I can withdraw. It's less than $200, but it's still money I forgot I had.

K5Rakitan

Kid got to play with other humans, then with dogs, and he said, "Bye!" to the dogs when he was ready to go home.

K5Rakitan

Cleaned out the coffee maker and made Thai tea

K5Rakitan

Went to the library, and my kid grabbed a green book because that's his favorite color. I couldn't get him to sit still long enough to read it, but that's OK. On the way there, we found a stick shaped like a Y, and he pointed out the Y on the library sign and recognized other letters.

K5Rakitan

I restocked on bubble bath at Dollar Tree, got cheap watercolor paint for playing with in the bathtub, and picked up some bonus toys.

helgoka2

I finally found what I was looking for. The answer to the question. Now my life will become easier. Today, I successfully implemented a new master data management strategy for my company. With the help of article like article https://businesscasestudies.co.uk/best-tips-for-master-data-cleansing/, I was able to design a strategy that improved data governance, quality, and integration. Our new approach has already led to better data consistency and efficiency. By leveraging best practices and emerging trends in MDM, organizations can improve their data management capabilities and achieve better business outcomes.

Last edited:

K5Rakitan

I got a great video of my kid counting to five. He can count to ten or higher, but I'm often too busy to film it.

K5Rakitan

I can now walk to a store with an olive bar, and they're 33% less expensive than they were in the place where I used to live.

K5Rakitan

There were a lot of kids at the park today, and my son agreed to go home when he was tired without putting up a fuss. The trick is saying something like, "You can go down the slide one more time, and then we'll go home."

Also . . . 🍾πŸ₯‚:blob_party:

K5Rakitan

Someone thought my mom was my kid's mom when I wasn't around and (after being corrected) said she looked really young. You don't really think about whether your own mom looks young or old, but it's nice to know that I've got those genes.

Notadate

Nothing
Well if you count not being sad, then yeah, that. But feeling a sense of impending doom when eating a sandwich isn’t the best.
Oh shit, I have been spelling sandwich wrong this whole time. I been writing it as sandwhich

K5Rakitan

Nothing
Well if you count not being sad, then yeah, that. But feeling a sense of impending doom when eating a sandwich isn’t the best.
Oh shit, I have been spelling sandwich wrong this whole time. I been writing it as sandwhich
Learning new things is a good thing.