What happened to "The World Seems Realistic But Why Do I Have A Leveling System"

ThatAroAce

When i click the bookmark i made for "The World Seems Realistic But Why do I Have A Leveling System" it says 404 aliens stole the page.
And when i search for it nothing comes up.
Did it get deleted?

Vhail

I was wondering the same since it says on my reading list that is got deleted. The chapter are still on royalroad tho so maybe that wasn't the author that posted the chapter on scribble. Pure speculation tbh.

Minx

Procrastinator Mongrel
When i click the bookmark i made for "The World Seems Realistic But Why do I Have A Leveling System" it says 404 aliens stole the page.
And when i search for it, nothing comes up.
Did it get deleted?

Yes, Sadly, it has been deleted because the novel has gotten contracted with the WebNovel. So if you wanted to continue on reading, you could check it out there.
I was wondering the same since it says on my reading list that is got deleted. The chapter are still on royalroad tho so maybe that wasn't the author that posted the chapter on scribble. Pure speculation tbh.

I have already sent a request to delete the book there too since like I have said, there's a reason for why I have to remove it. It's still available on the net as you can check it out on WebNovel.

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
Oof I guess that's one book I can't read anymore.

keitaro-sempai

The First Will's Origin
Fascinating, didn't know about that site, someone here have any idea how it works?
As someone who also doesn't have english as first language I wish you good luck!

Silver_Sky

@keitaro-sempai you sell your soul to the Chinese publishing conglomerate Qidian International for the honor of posting on their site. They might pay you though.

I'm only half joking.
I have heard you can make much more just making your own site than signing with qi from another author and that's ignoring losing most readers not being able to post a funding of any kind and as well as qi not putting these types of novels on rankings or front page

Minx

Procrastinator Mongrel
I have heard you can make much more just making your own site than signing with qi from another author and that's ignoring losing most readers not being able to post a funding of any kind and as well as qi not putting these types of novels on rankings or front page
that also depends on readers, if the author has already accumulated his own group of readers then yes.
But if it was someone like me who still new to writing and not many reader actually know my story exists, no matter how shady Qi is,there's still a ton of reader there.
I won't have to get in contracted with Qi if I already have a group of reader of my own.
No matter how good your story is, if no one else read it and knows that it exists then you won't gain anything from it(that is if you want to gain something from it).

And yes, contracted = paid.
If I wasn't so desperate on making money for my daily life(yes, I'm unemployed if you didn't know), then I might not have signed a contracted with Qi.

@keitaro-sempai you sell your soul to the Chinese publishing conglomerate Qidian International for the honor of posting on their site. They might pay you though.

I'm only half joking.

I already lost my soul when I wrote my story. :blob_no:

Maple

haaaaa a goooood story just a shame that i can't read it anymore

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

I'm only half joking.
If i remember correctly from previous threads on NUF, QI/webnovel contracts for original novels may or may not include signing over rights to your novel to QI or something to that effect.

basically, signing with QI is generally seen (on NUF at least) as a sign of insanity because the risk is huge and the reward, at least looking from without, is not worth it.

novaes

Don't make me call the no bully ranger, you lot!

Good luck with your book, Minx!

Curee

I doubt you're gonna get paid much even with a contract. A novel I used to read there by the name of "The Sinful Life of The Emperor" ranked around top 9 or 10 and its author constantly complaining about not making much money cause most people are free readers so he has to get an actual job, I've stopped reading it for a couple months now and that one has fallen to around 30 so I doubt his situation improved.