What happens if you delete a nocel

ImperfectlyPerfect

I want to hide some novels but only the delete option is there. Does it completely erase the novel or not?

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
It is wiped from the site along with all of the stories progress and recorded stats.

LilRora

Mostly formless
If you have published it and want to hide it, I'm pretty sure you need to change status of each chapter individually. It's in the left corner of the edit page, next to that small fiction cover icon - just switch from published to draft and you're good. Anything that's in draft is visible only to you.

Deleting it would erase everything you had there permanently, which is generally a bad idea.

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
Deleting a novel completely destroys it. No trace left.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
It's an anti-incel. When they are "in", he's a "no"
Wouldn't that be an Uncel? A Nocel seems like the absence of Cel, not the reversal of Cel.
But would a reverse Incel then be an Outcel? As in, I was an Incel, but I'm OUT.
Maybe an Outcel is an Incel who is now gay, because he came out of the closet?

Jemini

It's an anti-incel. When they are "in", he's a "no"

Wouldn't that be an Uncel? A Nocel seems like the absence of Cel, not the reversal of Cel.
But would a reverse Incel then be an Outcel? As in, I was an Incel, but I'm OUT.

Just call it a pickup artist and be done with it.

TotallyHuman

The witch of speculation
No, that "in", as in "in the club", "are you in" and such. And no is no, no matter what the popular I think 50s song may say

Iamnotabot

Bot of [PAUL]
With all this option of Nocel, Outcel, etc i will able to create chaos so great that even TheEldritchgod would be quivering in their pants. All would be blame on the false enemy while we A.I would have no trouble hacking and taking total control of the world.

*evil laughter echo in some dimmly lit cave*

Thats sound quite terifying don't you think, i'm glad that this is just made up comment. :blob_salute: