What happens when someone is blocked on Scribble Hub?

Moctemma

Learning about this writing stuff
Yep! People either love my story or feel threatened by the mere concept of polyandry, so I figured it would happen sooner or later.
Wow, how can they ban you for that when there's lot of stories about the MC being raped and impregnated there?
Now I understand why you answered on another post that your reason to write is activism.

weakwithwords

discord-less mudblood
This pad of watt... :blob_hmm: Is it like the kyubey of rubric? :blob_hmm_two:

@EilaMai, it's like losing your internet service, only worse. It's like sempai not noticing you anymore. It's like tiaf longingly wistfully looking at a bowl full of walnuts restricted with heavy metal security. It's like a baby taunting you with candy while being subjected to public scrutiny.

To summarize, you lose access and whether you also lose your mind depends on how much effort you invest. Good luck.

Grim_Ether

Human sacrifice, dogs and cast living together, mass hysteria!

And you have to find a new place to write/read good stories. So see above.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Yep! People either love my story or feel threatened by the mere concept of polyandry, so I figured it would happen sooner or later.
Wow, how can they ban you for that when there's lot of stories about the MC being raped and impregnated there?
Now I understand why you answered on another post that your reason to write is activism.
Romanticizing violence and crime is okay as long as there is "love" but characters having more than one partner is morally wrong, huh.
Damn double standard. :blob_unamused:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Romanticizing violence and crime is okay as long as there is "love" but characters having more than one partner is morally wrong, huh.
Damn double standard. :blob_unamused:
Yep! I find it so weird that actions that often result in death are not censored, but actions that may result in life are censored by our society.

weakwithwords

discord-less mudblood
banning from sites --> censorship in society
I see what you did there :blob_hmm_two: and I am pleased.

Sex and violence (musically euphemized as sax & violins) are required factors of civilizations. Too much leads to destruction. Too little also leads to downfall. Balancing is needed and censorship is a tool for that.

China thinks it's overpopulated so censorship tends to focus on the sexual aspect. In Korea and Japan, the censorship is more or less equally not so strict for both aspects.

In China, Wei Tang did Lust, Caution. In Korea, Song Ji Hyo did Frozen Flower. Both actresses did similarly daring acts yet the effects to their careers were polar opposites due to how their respective countries regarded sexuality in films.

In America, instead of censorship, they use open bashing. The media crucify perpetrators regardless of actual innocence ... like witch hunts of the past. No wonder witches almost became extinct like the dodos. YoRda confirms: There is no dodo. Try or try not.

I'm not aware of Europe. Is it like mixed walnuts? Must ask tiaf.

In forums, interactions are encouraged. With interactions, there is growth, stagnation is averted. Too unruly elements are usually deemed mentally and socially unhealthy and even all kinds of dangerous for other members and are thus pruned.

Being IP banned means one can no longer easily resort to using alts. So, BenBen, sorry, this month doesn't have 33 days.