What happens when someone is blocked on Scribble Hub?

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Being IP banned means one can no longer easily resort to using alts. So, BenBen, sorry, this month doesn't have 33 days.
IP ban is pretty useless as one can easily change their IP, unless they are using business IP to browse random internet stuff, which should never happen.

weakwithwords

discord-less mudblood
@GDLiZy, it should have been the opposite as IPv6 became more available to replace IPv4. Sadly, I haven't been keeping track of technology although it might have been keeping track of me. I did nuance my statement with "easily" which is true because one will still go through non-trivial hassles to evade the ban, in contrast to the normal convenience of those who have not been banned.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
@GDLiZy, it should have been the opposite as IPv6 became more available to replace IPv4. Sadly, I haven't been keeping track of technology although it might have been keeping track of me. I did nuance my statement with "easily" which is true because one will still go through non-trivial hassles to evade the ban, in contrast to the normal convenience of those who have not been banned.

It's pretty trivial to change IP, but well.

The movie seems interesting, and thanks for reading the novel!

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Being IP banned means one can no longer easily resort to using alts. So, BenBen, sorry, this month doesn't have 33 days.
to be sincerely honest, if i'm getting ip banned, the conversation probably wasn't worth it to begin with, or that what i want to discuss is so fucked up it warranted something along the lines of it.

my ego dictates the former to be true.

Yep! I find it so weird that actions that often result in death are not censored, but actions that may result in life are censored by our society.

maybe you need to add a disclaimer that they're sterile or had a certificate in both vasectomy and tubectomy.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
to be sincerely honest, if i'm getting ip banned, the conversation probably wasn't worth it to begin with, or that what i want to discuss is so fucked up it warranted something along the lines of it.

my ego dictates the former to be true.
Well, bans are usually reserved just for serious offenses... And even then, they're usually temporary.

Old_Man

Wow, how can they ban you for that when there's lot of stories about the MC being raped and impregnated there?
Now I understand why you answered on another post that your reason to write is activism.
interesting story from IRL that you (and others) might find valuable. To this day, I don't understand the mental state which leads to this dynamic, but long-story short, some of these rape-then-attached stories (which I'll desire to avoid reading) are actually describing a scenario that occurs in real life.

I used to live in a house with like 8 rental rooms. The shower was next to my room. One of the female housemates got raped by her date in the shower. I heard the whole thing. It wasn't super violent, but she submitted while repeatedly saying "no" in a sad voice. I didn't have the bawls to do anything about it. But basically she dated that dirtbag for months thereafter.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
interesting story from IRL that you (and others) might find valuable. To this day, I don't understand the mental state which leads to this dynamic, but long-story short, some of these rape-then-attached stories (which I'll desire to avoid reading) are actually describing a scenario that occurs in real life.

I used to live in a house with like 8 rental rooms. The shower was next to my room. One of the female housemates got raped by her date in the shower. I heard the whole thing. It wasn't super violent, but she submitted while repeatedly saying "no" in a sad voice. I didn't have the bawls to do anything about it. But basically she dated that dirtbag for months thereafter.

Sounds like Stockholm syndrome. But dating the guy still afterwards surely not helps your rape claim. :blob_melt:

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
I accidentally blocked someone on the main site when it was in beta. I couldn’t see their messages. I was so sad. Then I went into my profile settings and my dumb self somehow blocked poor Ohko.