What Have you gain here ?

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
To be honest though, other than YouTube this is my only form of social media. Got rid of the others and I feel a lot better now.

Agentt

Thighs
The title may sound like another joke title, but it's quite serious question.

What do you gain from being author in Scribble hub ? What is the benefit and the loss you get ? What kind of experience you get ?

And is it even worth it ? Is this Scribble hub platform really that good or it's just another platform that you Stop by ?
this is a very heavy question for a free service.

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
This site gives me something to do while i am stuck doing nothing. I have exercized creative muscles that i never did in the past.

Forestbear

Found out I can write a half decent story, but also found out life loves to make sure you never make deadlines.

whitesculptor

The princess whispers & the keyboard clacks.
A bit of everything; new experiences are bound to bring something new to the table :3

RockiesRetriever

What do you gain from being author in Scribble hub ? What is the benefit and the loss you get ? What kind of experience you get ?

And is it even worth it ? Is this Scribble hub platform really that good or it's just another platform that you Stop by ?
I really only continue to upload here as a courtesy to the several readers I have here. I started uploading on Wattpad and Scribblehub at the same time, and Wattpad has 6336 views, while scribblehub has a paltry 2582 views, and Wattpad has always had far better engagement in terms of votes and comments.

I've pretty much decided that as soon as I finish uploading this story I'm not going to upload any future stuff on scribblehub.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice

You gain exposure, and possibly money if you try monetizing your story. Same as any other webnovel platform.

The benefits are listed above.

There are no downsides in uploading here, other than needing to actually upload the story, which is super easy to do, but can be a bit bothersome if you're uploading in 5 different sites or something.

The experience you get is the same experience you get when writing any novel. You get comments/reviews if you're popular enough, or nothing if you're not very popular.

Is it worth it? Up to you. If you can monetize your series, it never hurts to try gaining extra exposure, so might as well crosspost in as many websites as you can.

The platform itself is good, and it has the best tagging system and homepage in the market AFAIK... That said, the userbase is smaller than something like RR (or Wattpad if you wanna compare to the giant), so the extra exposure you get here is limited... How much that is "good" for you, is up to your own individual judgement.

HappyVainGlory

You're gonna have to tell this story
It begins with me applying to summer associate positions and realizing my resume is a bit short on experience. Since that's the case, I wracked my brain about relevant skills to buff it up a bit. I remembered that I have a bit of clout since Returning Transcendent has over 1.5M views and I updated pretty much daily except for when IRL smacks me in the face.

Turns out, one of the founding partners of the firm I applied to is a published author, another loves anime, and the people in general were super impressed that I was able to time manage updating my stories while maintaining a roughly A- GPA overall.

Also, since I'm used to writing 1.5k words in about an hour from updating stories here, it's a cinch drafting response letters.

tl;dr Everything is kung fu- I mean, you can use everything to your advantage if you spin it right.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
It begins with me applying to summer associate positions and realizing my resume is a bit short on experience. Since that's the case, I wracked my brain about relevant skills to buff it up a bit. I remembered that I have a bit of clout since Returning Transcendent has over 1.5M views and I updated pretty much daily except for when IRL smacks me in the face.

Turns out, one of the founding partners of the firm I applied to is a published author, another loves anime, and the people in general were super impressed that I was able to time manage updating my stories while maintaining a roughly A- GPA overall.

Also, since I'm used to writing 1.5k words in about an hour from updating stories here, it's a cinch drafting response letters.

tl;dr Everything is kung fu- I mean, you can use everything to your advantage if you spin it right.
Envy is very impressed!

DarkGodEM

Book Editor
Ironically...

Financial Stability

It ain't much, but it's honest work

WinterTimeCrime

Aggressive-Loving Snowflake
Like most writing platforms, a place to post your first or second drafts, and get feedback for your final work.