What if a heterosexual girl reincarnates/transmigrates into a Yuri Manga/Novel/Game?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26725
  • Start date

Agentt

Thighs
Hmmmmm.....
Let's seeee.
Firstly, how would it be different from our world?

Okay, so, I am gonna make the MC.

So, picture a plain MC, the one who doesn't indulge in rumours, the kind which have friends and only goofs around with them. Mostly the studious type, and fairly average in sports.

So, in order to skip the boring stuff, we are gonna reincanate her as a famous one. The most beautiful, the best in studies type. Loved by all students and teachers alike.

So,
We have flusteration. The room looks much more girly. It is no longer one filled with books like our original MC had, now it is clean, and pink. Pink wallpaper, pink teddies on shelf, pink notebooks, pink pens and all the books are neatly covered.

This is going to create a lot of awe here. Here we start our journey of 'this is a strange world'
MC can no longer just go to dinning table and eat her breakfast. There will grace, elegance, and forks and knives included.

And for a bit of fan service, why not include a
"So this is how big breasts feel like. They really go boing boing. I wonder if they float."

And there are many things,
Everyone says good morning to her,
In class she is now surrounded by girls asking if she managed to do homework, if she watched that episode, and about this creepy co worker.

And natuarally, our MC will go-
"Huh, eh, wh-...eh?"
"Huh, what is it?" asks a tanned gal.
"No, I just. Uh...sorry."
"For what?"
"I mean...not..seeing those things."
"That's nothing to be sorry about! Are you feeling okay? Your face looks a bit red." said the gal while keeping her hand on her forehead.

And the smell of expensive make up and sensation cool skin reaches our MC, she goes full steam mode-
"Eh,uh, mi, ku, wa, na, so, hu-"

The girls tilt their head in same direction, take a glance at each other, and just by that glance, they have an internal conversation that the MC is not feeling good, so they must give her some space.

Now our MC breaths some relief. The questions are easy, she practiced the lessons before hand, her pronunciation is a bit meh, but can be forgiven.

The real trouble comes at lunch, now not only the girls, but the boys too know that MC is sick. Even students of other classes come flock her to ask her welfare, if she needs something, if she needs to go to the infirmary.

Some would take this chance to ask her address or phone number or the cup sizes, and the MC would almost give it, but the girl patrol would give a head chop and keep the secrets preserved.

Since the MC now has a girl patrol, things are pretty easy.
They tell the coach that she has to skip stuff
They tell the teacher to not ask her questions

And so we have our MC living a life of princess. And she believes it. Kinda wishing this life would continue. I mean, its easy. A place full of people who care about you. Who doesn't want to be famous?

Then comes the rehearsal, the gal says,
"Hey, wanna have me follow you home?" or whatever slang today's kids say.
"Uh..hu." says MC in affirmation.

As MC is shy, wondering what to talk about. Wondering how to act when a friend is walking you to home, she opens her locker, and what she sees are letters.

Lots of letters, each with a heart shaped sticker.
The gal seems unfazed by this, and

(I am gonna continue this later)