What if your thoughts leaked into the real world?

LoliGent

The Lolicon Gentleman
What if it was possible that somehow, someway, your thoughts could leak into the real world for all to see, hear, smell, whatever.

Imagine if right now, your thoughts accidentally leaked and we could see. What would happen?

I'm sure we would all end up arrested.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Most of my thoughts revolve around work, NUF and my boyfriend tbh... I think I'd just be troubled about one personal thingy and about the private life of my boyfriend.

The rest would be fine...

morhamza

Given the number of times people have called me thoughtless, I probably will be safe. You'll see nothing, because I am thoughtless.

Jokes aside (if you call that a joke), people will probably run away from me. I spend days imaging the various ways I can kill people, what they'd feel in their last moments. The anguish of those they'll leave behind. You know, so I can write dark things.

Titanoktonon

In computers, a memory leak is when a program fails to release allocated memory that it no longer needs, thus locking it up until it is reset. The closest thing in reality would be a black hole, though they do release trapped matter and energy as hawking radiation and do not need a big crunch or some other universal reset.

LoliGent

The Lolicon Gentleman
In computers, a memory leak is when a program fails to release allocated memory that it no longer needs, thus locking it up until it is reset. The closest thing in reality would be a black hole, though they do release trapped matter and energy as hawking radiation and do not need a big crunch or some other universal reset.

Oh yeah, that makes sense. I can't believe I forgot. It's been a long while since I last programmed. I changed the topic title.

vzymmer

What if it was possible that somehow, someway, your thoughts could leak into the real world for all to see, hear, smell, whatever.

Imagine if right now, your thoughts accidentally leaked and we could see. What would happen?

I'm sure we would all end up arrested.
There's a movie about that kind of thing.
Although its only the male population who can project their thoughts outside their body.

I think its title is Chaos walker

The premise is that after the landing of a space colonization ship into the alien world, the males thoughts were being broadcasted like an illusion around their head.
If you can't control your thoughts you broadcast it, like thinking about oppai it shows oppai floating around your head.

LoliGent

The Lolicon Gentleman
There's a movie about that kind of thing.
Although its only the male population who can project their thoughts outside their body.

I think its title is Chaos walker

The premise is that after the landing of a space colonization ship into the alien world, the males thoughts were being broadcasted like an illusion around their head.
If you can't control your thoughts you broadcast it, like thinking about oppai it shows oppai floating around your head.

That sounds like an interesting movie. I'll have to look it up.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Curses of my work, my life and etc.

Which is what I am typing out right now.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
Why do you think I talk less in RL? those eldrich gods would be jubilous if my mind suddenly open and they would start summoning their minions unto the world foretold.

Agentt

Thighs
In hitchhiker's guild to galaxy, there was a species which suffered from this.
They had to talk 24/7 or else they would have their thoughts broadcasted in a 5 mile radius

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
A SEA OF FLOWERS!!! Not on ground, mind you, but like.... a spiritual water filled with flowers of every perfumed kind! 🌸🌼🌺:blob_melt:🌻🌷💐 I've always wanted to see a beautiful flowing river in the sky filled with flowers... :blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww: Always dreaming of them....

The other thing people might see are large streams floating into the sky, filled with tropical fishies~

Yeah I build a lot of fantasy worlds in my head..... 🙊🙈🙈♥️