What is a fitting job for a villainess?

JayDirex

Writing Villainous Females is my Specialty (some of my novels are in the image below)

BUT HERE IS THE DEAL!!

Whatever her profession, she doesn't necessarily have to be the Antagonist. She could just be totally ruthless in how she goes about dealing with whatever problem you the writer come up with. And she can deal with it in VILLAINOUS WAYS. But it doesn't necessarily mean she is the BAD GUY In the story. She can definitely be the protagonist, who just deals with her problems in brutal ways.

Anyway, to answer your question:

Villainous Females Jobs are:
1. Crime Bosses
2. CEO's of companies.
3. Scientists
4. Politically connected operatives (spy, lobbyist, etc) (this could utilize her beauty as weapon).
5. POLICE
6. Attorneys, Lawyers

Notice in all of these professions (except scientist) the character can be associated with a powerful organization that gives her leverage to do Villainous Stuff!

1590334362087.png

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
Writing Villainous Females is my Specialty (some of my novels are in the image below)

BUT HERE IS THE DEAL!!

Whatever her profession, she doesn't necessarily have to be the Antagonist. She could just be totally ruthless in how she goes about dealing with whatever problem you the writer come up with. And she can deal with it in VILLAINOUS WAYS. But it doesn't necessarily mean she is the BAD GUY In the story. She can definitely be the protagonist, who just deals with her problems in brutal ways.

Anyway, to answer your question:

Villainous Females Jobs are:
1. Crime Bosses
2. CEO's of companies.
3. Scientists
4. Politically connected operatives (spy, lobbyist, etc) (this could utilize her beauty as weapon).
5. POLICE
6. Attorneys, Lawyers

Notice in all of these professions (except scientist) the character can be associated with a powerful organization that gives her leverage to do Villainous Stuff!

View attachment 2734
Although slightly different in theme choice we are birds of a feather! Villainy!

Last edited:

Shaiyamine

... When the words alchemist and science person entered my head I immediately thought drugs.... Mafia.....

Huh

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
A fitting job for a villainess is a writer.

You can deliberately leave your readers on cliffhangers, then take a 1 month hiatus, which then becomes 2 months.
You can deliberately kill off the MC's love interest.
The possiblities to torture your readers are endless!

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
A fitting job for a villainess is a writer.

You can deliberately leave your readers on cliffhangers, then take a 1 month hiatus, which then becomes 2 months.
You can deliberately kill off the MC's love interest.
The possiblities to torture your readers are endless!

You ... just described my writing hobby.
The characters that the readers truly love are my #1 target for death.
And hiatuses ...
They want more and I don't give it to them.
I also want more and I don't give it to myself!
Why am I like this!

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
You ... just described my writing hobby.
The characters that the readers truly love are my #1 target for death.
And hiatuses ...
They want more and I don't give it to them.
I also want more and I don't give it to myself!
Why am I like this!
Because you are walking the path of the villainess.
Congratulations, you are doing a good job!

Kldran

It occurs to me that low level retail managers are also a great position for mundane 'villainy': All those customers who demand to see a manager? It's often the manager's job to tell them, they can't have whatever unreasonable demand they want. Managers don't have to be nice about it either.

Edit: my wandering imagination:
"What right do you have to make demands of me?!"
"I'm the customer!"
"I'm the manager! You are only a customer if I allow you to be one! Now begone! We have no need of someone like you here!"

Last edited:

weakwithwords

discord-less mudblood
... continuing Kldran's imagination.

Irate customer, clothes burst while turning into a youma. Fangs lengthening, claws extending, shouting while pouncing. "Die!"

Manager's transformation sequence, naughtily censored for better viewing pleasure.

Manager-turned-Sailor-Villainess: "In the name of money, I will torture you!"

Meanwhile, a lost loli (from the future) is looking worriedly from within the crowd. Safety in numbers. Safety pin. Give me your pin number. Some dangerous thoughts from a loli. No wonder she got lost so easily.

Dazed, the peanut and popcorn gallery start chanting. "Shut up and take all our money! Shut up and take all our money!"

// typical day of a sailor villainess