What is Among Us APK?

RobertoPotter

Hello!
Nearby there is a popular game application around the world, which is the game Among Us APK. I want to download this game, but don't know what it is. Who can answer for me?
Thanks.

Last edited:

SeaHiatus

Hiatus
Idk what APK is.

But Among Us is a popular game kinda like mafia, except you can play it on computer or by phone. Basically in a group one pretends to kill, then they have to find out who is the killer.

1-3 players is an imposter who kills the players. If all dies, they win.

The other regular shipmates go about fixing the ship's daily tasks/chores. They can complete them as a ghost too if they already got killed. If everyone completes all tasks before the impostors kill everyone, the regular shipmates win.

Each time an impostor player kills or vents (only impostors can do that, jump tunnel to other rooms on ship) someone can report them if they found out who did it. Then the voting begins to see who is the impostor or killer so they can boot them out of the ship to win.

The funniest thing is sometimes people boot off the wrong players when its obvious sometimes who the impostor is. Sometimes its fun for people to play impostors and kill everyone without getting suspected by others or face the thrill of possibly getting caught. Also impostors players trick other players too so as not to get booted out by shipmates to win the game.

Its funny because the brain cells we lost in suspecting who is who.😅

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
Hello!
Nearby there is a popular game application around the world, which is the game Among Us APK. I want to download this game, but don't know what it is. Who can answer for me?
Thanks.
First of all, this is a writing site so I don't think this is the right place to ask those questions but since I'm here, I'm gonna answer it...

The game is called 'among us', not 'among us APK'. APK is a file package format used by android operating system(or in simpler terms, thats the files downloaded into android phones/gadgets). Just gonna remind that this means APK is a file package, meaning it could contains viruses and unwanted programs if one don't know it's origin and carelessly unpacked them.

In order to avoid them, one should download this game from trusted sources and not some google searched downloading site(which is where APK is usually downloaded by poor gamers when the game is paid, but among us is a free game so no). Examples to download from? Your local app store which is always pre-downloaded in almost all phones (although I don't know if among us can be played in computers since I don't play it but if not, you're gonna need an emulator but that's another problem)

Well that's it, since the game is already explained by the person above and I only know that it's a mobile game...

Amogus

Last edited:

SeaHiatus

Hiatus
First of all, this is a writing site so I don't think this is the right place to ask those questions but since I'm here, I'm gonna answer it...
Actually this is in a gaming discussion section of the thread.

Agree with downloading from credible sources. And its free. Google Play has it. Stream. Apple App Store too.

Yeah, it can be played on stream. I played it with my friends on mobile while they played through stream and non-phone I think.