What is art?

Nihilism

Who decides what art is on this site? Is it Tony? I'm just wondering because if I post something they consider not art but is art to me because in my opinion! Art is everywhere! it's up to the viewer own interpretation to decide what art is! so let's say i post my story on the art forum will it be moved because they don't consider it art?

Killokii

Art is indeed very broad, but considering there are specific forums for writing itself… Then yes it would be removed.

unless it’s art for your story of course.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
For the purposes of the forum, it would refer to visual art. If you know calligraphy or something, you could post your story in that format and call it art, but for just typing it, that wouldn't count because there are other places to post that, such as "story feedback."

Last edited:

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Who decides what art is on this site? Is it Tony? I'm just wondering because if I post something they consider not art but is art to me because in my opinion! Art is everywhere! it's up to the viewer own interpretation to decide what art is! so let's say i post my story on the art forum will it be moved because they don't consider it art?
[Redacted]

Attachments

• 092A920D-4B9C-4271-8566-5D4A54E5478F.jpeg
    092A920D-4B9C-4271-8566-5D4A54E5478F.jpeg
    80.4 KB · Views: 27
D

Deleted member 57675

Subjective visual or something visually inducing that's attract us. How it attracts our attention may differ in all kinds of ways.
if I post something they consider not art but is art to me because in my opinion! Art is everywhere! it's up to the viewer own interpretation to decide what art is! so let's say i post my story on the art forum will it be moved because they don't consider it art?
Authors are a type of artists in a way, just with words. Kinda like painters/drawing artists do with pictures. That being said, there's already sections on forum specifically catering to artists and to writers to help make it more organized.

But seems like you already know what you're wanting to do so eh 🤷‍♂️

Last edited by a moderator:

Agentt

Thighs
I am the one who decides it.