What is status in reader stats

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft

Mihou

Firefly—
It shows how much the readers have read. If it says 4/22, then it means that the person read only 1-4 chapters on a total of 22 chapters.
Rather than "read", it's more like bookmarked. You may see 1/22 a lot of times since people seems to have disabled the auto-bookmarking feature (if I remember correctly, there was something like that) and usually don't bookmark what chapter they last read but it still works as a way to determine how far a reader has read but accuracy-wise, not really accurate for all.

What is auto-bookmark? (can be found on your reading list)
1620276833047.png

Also would be better if you didn't post the same thread on another forum category.

Valmond

Attack

Defense

Magic Attack

Defense

Critical Rate

Critical Damage

Evasion

Speed

There, status. Just need to read it. 🥳

But anyway, above post answers it.

Arkus86

Rather than "read", it's more like bookmarked. You may see 1/22 a lot of times since people seems to have disabled the auto-bookmarking feature (if I remember correctly, there was something like that) and usually don't bookmark what chapter they last read but it still works as a way to determine how far a reader has read but accuracy-wise, not really accurate for all.

What is auto-bookmark? (can be found on your reading list)
View attachment 7696

Also would be better if you didn't post the same thread on another forum category.
Also when you put a novel in your reading list, it puts the status at (bookmarks chapter) 1/xx even if you don't touch a single chapter.
Meaning people like me, who have reading lists just to more easily find novels they found interesting but did not want to read just yet, appear with status 1/xx on those novels.

CookieCrumble

Not always though, sometimes if you binge read the novel and bookmarked it in the last second, it still register at 1/x instead of x/x