What is the best way to cook babies?

aaaaa.jpg

So I heard that you can order babies at Amazon, for an authentic Chinese food baby soup for example.

Do you guys have nice recipes that fits the Lunar New Year season?

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
I've heard that they're best when crushed into a jam and spread over toast. Not very lunar new year-y though. You could try looking up a recipe for rabbit stew?

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I mean, you could risk eating a baby duck by trying lucky double yolked moon cakes. Sometimes the yolk is a baby duck so that's fun.
It also fits the Chinese new year aesthetic.

I mean, you could risk eating a baby duck by trying lucky double yolked moon cakes. Sometimes the yolk is a baby duck so that's fun.
we don't always eat mooncakes every year, but when i do, i will make sure to thank mother duck / chicken and their ancestors next time :D

I've heard that they're best when crushed into a jam and spread over toast. Not very lunar new year-y though. You could try looking up a recipe for rabbit stew?

the first part sounds like egg sandwich. i used to have them for lunch during my school days.

never remembered eating rabbits. it's usually either pork, beef or chicken for me during celebrations. rabbits ain't that popular as staple food here, though some kept them as pets instead.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
mooncakes are for mid-autumn only :blob_teary:

I wanna eat, but nobody sell them around me

Paul_Tromba

mooncakes are for mid-autumn only :blob_teary:

I wanna eat, but nobody sell them around me
I disagree with them being only for mid-autumn. Though try makimg them yourself. I can't buy them where I am unless if I go 2 hours to Chicago so I make snowy moon cakes and red bean moon cakes whenever they're in season.

tiaf

I disagree with them being only for mid-autumn. Though try makimg them yourself. I can't buy them where I am unless if I go 2 hours to Chicago so I make snowy moon cakes and red bean moon cakes whenever they're in season.
I only like moon cakes with eggyolk and lotus seed paste. :blob_pout:

Paul_Tromba

I only like moon cakes with eggyolk and lotus seed paste. :blob_pout:
Lotus seed paste is really good, and probably my second favorite. If I could get it here I would make some with that but I can't without spending a bit more than I would like on the import cost.

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
We have Wife Biscuits and Husband Biscuits too! Guess what they're made of hahaha

My favorite CNY recipe consists of
- Raw food material
- 1 dad to cook it

that's about it....

tiaf

Lotus seed paste is really good, and probably my second favorite. If I could get it here I would make some with that but I can't without spending a bit more than I would like on the import cost.
I missed to buy those ingredients