What is the best way to write a bad novel?

Sometimes I just feel that writing a good story is too hard and stressful for me. I just want to be lazy and casual when I write.

For me, writing a bad novel is enough if it's enjoyable. I'm just merely doing it as a side to pass the time, after all.

Any best ways on how to write an enjoyable bad novel?

Paul_Tromba

Happy little accident
Just write a slice-of-life action story where the MC purposefully avoids the action. Don't even think about the reason why. Just have him avoid danger and let the rest work itself out.

CupcakeNinja

He Who Fucks Your Mom
Sometimes I just feel that writing a good story is too hard and stressful for me. I just want to be lazy and casual when I write.

For me, writing a bad novel is enough if it's enjoyable. I'm just merely doing it as a side to pass the time, after all.

Any best ways on how to write an enjoyable bad novel?
Get high before you write.

Anon_Y_Mousse

Celebrating Nonstop Nut November
Just write whatever you're feeling at the moment without thinking about the consequences. Also cater the starting elements to wherever you're posting it. Emphasis on starting cause you can end up turning your story into an NTR communist gay dystopia(not that any of those elements will lead to another) midway once you have the audience.

Kilolo

Cute Member
wrote a self-insert novel, imagine you got all the good situation come into you for no reason at all, just jump around from one suspense to one another without caring whether you already solve the previous one or not. you don't need to care about being realistic, spelling, or grammar.
but you do need to care about your spacing and paragraph though.

the most notoriously popular example is My Immortal, that thing is so bad it's actually good.